Reviews for Is that a JoJo reference?
Blueballs1 chapter 1 . 1/17
Author doing alright or did the nigga take an L?
Daybit Sem Void chapter 64 . 12/25/2021
so I was wondering why this fic hasn't updated for a very long time and checked this fic and the author's profile and oh boy, what a tradegy. Hope everything's well sorted now and author's recovery.
kamenriderlord3040 chapter 63 . 12/6/2021
dear guest do not tell a person to kill themselves you piece of shit. you are a horrible person to say that to the author and you deserve to get beat the shit out of you. you should be ashamed
Guest chapter 63 . 10/28/2021
This is fucking horrible. Kill yourself.
anon44575173 chapter 23 . 5/20/2021
You see Ruby a French kiss is when while you're kissing you let your tongue in someone else's mouth while kissing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2021
Complete shit. Thanks for wasting my time, asshole.
C4redragon chapter 11 . 2/24/2021
What da fuck have you been smoking buddy (I’m referring to the previous comment not the author.)
Guest chapter 56 . 2/11/2021
If someone says Il vents doro is trash then GER will put you in an infinite loop of you getting bumfucked by an old woman
Guest chapter 64 . 1/26/2021
So how is he now? I hope he's doing better right now.
RIP chapter 64 . 1/15/2021
RIP this story. Its better that this story is the one that died and not him. So what now? Is this going to be a ghost account?
Doppio Diavolo 666 chapter 62 . 1/14/2021
Oh nvm! He's in recovery from the attempt, right? It's a damn shame that this fic will be abandoned, but I rather have that than to lose a good human being.
Doppio Diavolo 666 chapter 64 . 1/14/2021
Is this some sort of cruel joke?! Is he actually dead?!
Guest chapter 64 . 1/13/2021
I know how's it feel... I've experienced it too (my life gone shit 5 years ago and it went pretty bad...my bestfriend died in her sleep, my grandpa didn't even get a chance to see faces of his families for the very last time before passing away) and believe me life is a long rough journey so please take your time to rest, eat healthy foods and drink a LOT of water, go chatting with your family and friends at least once, play some video games if you have one. I'm telling you this through my experience so I hope this will help you as much as it helped me. I pray you a speedy recovery from your illness.
Guest chapter 64 . 1/13/2021
Holy shit, I hope you're trolling. I hope he's alright. Goddamn 2020!
giogio195 chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
Hello everyone, please read the author's profile. It's a pretty bad news.