Reviews for fearless
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
REally good. just needs working on grammer :)
WhietTora chapter 14 . 6/5/2019
I absolutely loved this chapter. It has been my favorite so far. I can't wait for you to write more.
Elanor12345 chapter 14 . 5/22/2019
Okay so this was amazing, even though I am a little dissapointed that we didn't hear about Evan. This whole time I was waiting for him to get to Berk. I was shipping them even when he wasn't so nice to the girl, because I felt like he could change. And I was right kind of... oh well... I can just imagine that he went to New Berk someday
Mariah chapter 14 . 5/20/2019
wow toothless told his own story to his own babies wow.
JEN-M chapter 13 . 5/19/2019
I loved this chapter so much! I'm glad Zephyr has her family's support! I loved that tender, bittersweet moment between Evan and Ghost. I saw the pictures you drew on your blog, I enjoyed them. It's understandable Nuffink wouldn't be so accepting of Evan, especially if he may have stolen his sisters heart! Will Zephyr try what her dad did and kidnap Evan!? Thank you for this update!
The Scilacticon Galaxy chapter 12 . 5/8/2019
Great work with this chapter! Zephyr and Fearless' escape was a little TOO quick for me, but I do love how it plays out with Fearless remembering that Zephyr trusts and loves him with her life. The war scene also ends a little too abruptly as well, but I really love how it ends with Zephyr (somehow) remembering Hiccup's exact words of advice to her from her childhood. The family's reunion and their flight home also really touched me. Nuffink is happy to see Zephyr again and their parents are proud too, but of course, she's got a lot on her plate after the past week to consider in the future and needs sometime to process I tall. I really love how everything here all plays out and it's a great conclusion to this story arc!

Also, you're very welcome! I always saw a lot of potential in this story ever since you had only written the first 4 chapters, and all this time later, here it is! Going forward, I'm really excited to see what will happen next in the story too! Maybe take some more time to develop Zephyr and Fearless' relationship before cutting back to Evan. Maybe have them spend a day out to relax somewhere and spend some time with their family and friends! Without some breaks in between the major conflicting story arcs, character growth has a lot of potential in this story! That, and I just want to see more interactions between Zephyr and other characters, especially Nuffink, Astrid, Heather, Valka, her friends, and of course, Hiccup!

Heck, maybe you could even explore Heather and Dagur's story at this point in time too by having Heather tell Zephyr her story! Dagur's been married to Mala for almost 2 decades by the events of your story, and both him and Heather are the chief and chieftess of Berserker Island! Maybe somewhere in the 2 decades that passed, they were overwhelmingly assaulted by other dragon hunters and later decided to move their tribes to New Berk and create their own villages elsewhere on their island! And... maybe Dagur and Mala also raised their own children? It's all up to you though. Since I'm currently enjoying the great FanFictions of the author EverAfterWritings that tell these EXACT STORIES, I highly recommend that you check them out if you're interested. If you're going to tell your own version of these stories though, just be sure not to PLAGIARIZE them. I've been following both your and their stories for quite a while now, so I hope both of them will remain strictly original!

Anyway, great conclusion to this story arc for Zephyr and Fearless! I really hope the next one will be something truly amazing, and if you need any advice or ideas on any potential directions you want to take the story, you know who you can call! ;););)
JEN-M chapter 12 . 5/8/2019
Hi! I want you to know I love this story. I like the idea of Evan and Zephyr as a couple. Evan's my favorite character. He reminds me a little of both Dagur and Heather actually. I hope you don't mind me suggesting that in the following chapters, Evan's tribe dethrones him and exiles him off. And Zephyr or Hiccup or even better: both find him half-dead on an uninhabited island. And they bring him back to New Berk and nurse him back to health?
Ilovechips4ever chapter 12 . 5/7/2019
Well, this is interesting. Evan is definitely my favorite character in this story. I really love him. And something tells me things are not over yet.
Mariah chapter 12 . 5/7/2019
wow what will Evan decide to do now.

will he leave and fend for himself?
The Scilacticon Galaxy chapter 11 . 5/4/2019
Oh man, looks like all hell is about to break loose in this story! For better or worse!

I really love how it's all been building up to this with flashbacks, present dialogue, and now Zephyr's desperate attempts to stop Evan's war with the Berkians! Honestly though, I'm not even sure how Zephyr and Fearless can stop them now with 2 armies about to clash now, here's hoping that they'll find a way to make things right and pull through safely in the end! Together, there's nothing they can't do!
The Scilacticon Galaxy chapter 10 . 4/22/2019
As your 10th chapter so far, as always, this is easily the best chapter you've written so far! It's a great mix of past memories and present attempts to solve problems both with and without war on both sides, and I LOVE it! I truly thought of just how far Hiccup has come since he first trained Toothless in your flashback, and at the same time, I love that this exchange is what comes before Zephyr's upcoming 8-year-long determination to befriend her own dragon! It really is heartwarming!

Anyway, congratulations for getting this far with your story! I really can't wait to see how much better your story will get from here! You've got 10 great chapters of build up here, partner! 10 GREAT chapters! Hope to see even more in the future! ;););)
Ilovechips4ever chapter 9 . 4/20/2019
Aw, so cute Fearless jealousy. I hope you’ll do the same thing with Toothless. Father and son united against the male Light Fury. Poor him. Lol.

And I really like how you develop Evan story and character.
Chloe chapter 9 . 4/15/2019
Loved this chapter,
I feel really bad for Evan.
The Scilacticon Galaxy chapter 9 . 4/15/2019
Probably your best chapter so far! Great use of the flashback sequence too (you may want to separate it from the present with a line though, because I couldn't tell it was in the past until halfway through it)! I truly feel sad for Evan now, and I'm hoping that Zephyr will discover the truth soon!

Also, I'm really impressed with how Zephyr managed to calm down Ghost almost instantly! That's a Berkian dragon-trained Haddock for you! The ending of the chapter, while emotionally flawless and perfect as always, kind of confused me though. Are Zephyr and Fearless still free? Or are they back in their cell now?

Anyway, great work with this chapter! Again, this is your best one so far! ;)
Guest chapter 8 . 4/8/2019
Oh God, please don't tell me that you are going to make those two hook up. For the love of all things holey, please don't