Reviews for Welcome to Boot Camp Shuffle Alliance
Excel. just kidding aubrey chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
FWAHAHAHA! Im going to go read all your stories and post reviews on all of them! Nyah nyah nyah! See u in anime club, ps nice quotes i wanna steal some. LOl

4rm Aubrey

Sailor-Titain chapter 8 . 2/21/2004
STILL FUNNY! But. . . What happened Schwartzy?
Domon: Schwartzy?
ST: YUP! *huggles Schwartz* MINE!
All: -U
Lilgreenfariy chapter 8 . 8/2/2003
aw...poor we go again!

P.S.i really like it!_ Plz update soon!
MAtrixSailorStarKnightZ chapter 8 . 7/31/2003
_ hehehe. more please.
Filia101 why do you look stare glare contemplate and gaze at me chapter 7 . 7/4/2003 that's why the ending looked so familiar...yup, I definitely saw that episode! By the way, Mutilated Child, death wishes from my humble mental institute in Cuba...err..Puerto Rico! It's been so long since our fingertips off fighting about who should've won the match between Schwarz and Domon (we both said Schwarz, however) I have just one little, itty-bitty favor to ask of you: REVIEW FOR YOURSELF! The sequel's got your little Schwarzie in it, so I'm surprised you didn't eat the review board. WHY! WHY! FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, WHY! (In YOUR face, Mutilated Child!) We may both love parenthesis, but I use them better. BWHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAHA! By the way, "UPDATE! _" is MY stupid phrase! SO STOP USING IT...pretty please?
Mutilated child got no life chapter 7 . 7/3/2003

Oh, now that I think of it, the ending does remind me of the Detention episode in Dexter's Laboratory. By the way, I read what you have so far (chapters two) of your sequel, but it's not as funny as this one. I still like it, though (see Filia101's reviews, she's a close rival of mine and we both love parenthesis, can't you tell?).

UPDATE! _ (In your face, Filia101!)
SaiSaiciAngel too bored to log in chapter 7 . 7/1/2003
GGREAT ending! reminds me of the episode of dexter' laboratory i think it was where they were in detention and broke into jail
Filia101 not lazy just happy not being logged in chapter 7 . 6/25/2003
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA...that was GREAT! I was really safe (except for a few, little words), yet...FUNNY! However, the difference between Kyoji and Domon's age is greater. But it still rocks! Besides, it has my favorite characters: Schwarz (get him the HELL out of there! _
seirios aster chapter 7 . 6/23/2003
poor schwartz. gr8 ending! i'll read the sequal/continuation. ~_
Anime-Rachiru chapter 6 . 6/3/2003
It's Schwarz... -!

Ok, putting that aside, this is a great fic! it's really funny!
SchwartzBruderlover chapter 6 . 5/31/2003
If you flame your lame? Come on girl I know you better then that. Oh you told me in school that you'd kill Schwartz? Why isn't he dead girl! I warn you Nakassi you better not kill him you I'll kill you in my stories and you know it. I'm just playing with ya. Good story I'll check up on ya in chapter 7. Till then Tauge...

saisaiciangel chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
I LOVE THIS STORY! (glad you like mine too *is the author of DETENTION*) When are you gonna update? You gotta put Fuhai Toho (Master Asia) into this! *shakes you violently* MUST MUST MUST MUST!
RisingDragon chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
Must we all suffer from your incessent insanity! Oh well, keep the story goin!
Black Joker Lady chapter 6 . 5/15/2003
*Laughing* HAHAHA! That was funny when Schwartz slapped a fish in his face! That was funny! _ Let me guess who Schwartz is? *Cough* Kyoji *Cough* Am I right? If I'm not then it's probably Rain or someone, right? Well, I hope you continue but this is funny! And Allenby shouldn't even be there anymore because I attacked her earlier, remember?
Black Joker Lady chapter 5 . 5/14/2003
Poor Domon. Ten laps. Man. A squirrel as a friend? Kay. *Grabs naginata* DIE ALLENBY! *Chases the blue-haired bimbo around until she catches her and sounds of war are heard*

Neko: Hey! Save some for me! DIE ULUBE! *Chases the face-plated weirdo around until she catches him and brings out her anchor*

Furby: ... Um. Ok chapter. Hope you update soon.