Reviews for Out of the Ashes
jennaluv021 chapter 21 . 6/23
Aww! I loved it I'm sad to see this story end. Thank you for sharing your love for writing with us. I can't wait until you grace us with the next story.
Bella is a slut
Boring
Sassyvampmama chapter 21 . 6/13
Loved this, thanks for sharing it with us.
jennaluv021 chapter 20 . 5/29
I love Bella and Jake sexy time!
jennaluv021 chapter 19 . 5/29
Awww! they are soo cute! So glad their feelings for each other is out in the open. I cant believe I guess right about Sarah in Bella dream, for some reason I thought Bella knew her. Another great chapter!
jennaluv021 chapter 18 . 5/29
I hope everything is okay (I know i'm super late). Thank you for continuing updating this story while things are difficult right now.

At first I thought it was Sarah who Bella was dreaming about but then she didn't know who that person was so that theory went out the window. lol
jennaluv021 chapter 17 . 5/29
This story is so good! I love this bella bc she's not afraid to grab Jake and put him where she wants him. lol (pants off mind you lol) Glad Billy and Jake got to talk and settle things for now. On to the next chapter. (I missed reading this awesome story, being a grown-up sucks lol)
Spej chapter 19 . 5/16
Ahhhh, cute! Cant wait for another update!
Thank God! Seriously, I'm so happy that all those feelings are finally out in the open!
Bellaria chapter 18 . 5/13
Love it, it is amazing!
Can't wait for the next part!
jennaluv021 chapter 16 . 4/19
wow! this chapter left me amaze. excellent!
yes every girl needs their dad; so glad Charlie made it their b4 Edward went shit crazy. (knowing it could have been worse)
another tear jerker chapter.
jennaluv021 chapter 15 . 4/19
Wow, I was even tearing up while reading! So glad Bella snapped out of it and came to her senses. Leah girl you rock! I love her! Jake thank you for beating the s*** out of Edward. Great chapter!
Avidreader2055 chapter 16 . 4/18
Excellent chapter. Can’t wait to read more
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »