Reviews for Stars in the Moonlit Sky
Lucinda Silver chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
I vote for Julian with but with Scarletti as a surname for Ezekiel and Riordan Romanov for Zachariah!
Avelia chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Please please please post a new chapter soon
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
please update, how about Giuliano Scarletti and Anatolii Romanov (the Romanov's were the russian royal family so it would make sense for the Romanov to have a russian name, also please note that Scarletti is an italian name so you might want to consider an italian name for the Scarletti. (Giuliano is the italian version of Julian, it would be pronounced jewel-ee-on-oo).
fallxnrobin chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Can you please update thise story sometime soon? It's really nice! And I think the names are okay as they lived a long time ago and the names sound ancient. Like in the time of Jesus those type. Well, hope you update soon!
wolftattoo chapter 5 . 9/8/2011
When are you going to update your story? I'd love to hear more about how Harry deals with his becoming a vampire, how he and Draco grow close and what what happens with his friendship with Hermione and Ron. Will you have Neville and Luna in the story? I think it would be great if you include them inthe story to me they're more understanding of Harry than anyone else besides Draco.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
please update this story it's so good!
Slytherin-Fox8 chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
Okay, I f you want my opinion, I like the original names the best, Ezekiel and Zachariah, But, that's just my opinion.
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this story keep at it! I can't wait for the next chapters~ Thanks for writing it!
Harry-Draco-dreamer chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
Hey great story! I love it! What a fun story line~ I love the name Julian it sounds so... sweet. I don't know why but I get the feeling that he's a kinder person calmer, hansom, layed back, really fun and adorable. I don't know why and maybe that wasn't what you where going for but thats what that name says to me~ (that or he's crazy insane and evil) hehe! Please update I look foward to seeing what you pick!

-The dreamer
wendy 90210 chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
calliey2121 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Draco Malfoy is Blond chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Draco Malfoy had lost both of his parents due to the war. His mother killed by his father for not being evil enough; and his father being killed by an Auror for being too evil.

I love it

I love the story.
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
i like the two gaelic names... PLEASE FINISH STORY!
pearlrose chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
aww come on! you really need to up dated this story soon.
My3scape chapter 5 . 7/9/2008