Reviews for A Possible Encounter for a Phantom
Zoomedin chapter 14 . 10/3
Very fun story twists! I like your of Dr. Director and Danny joking on her name! Although real talk she's a great character! This chapter was full of firsts! First time Maddie and Jack speculate about Danny's crush, first time they kiss in public, first time they change in front of each other (don't look, Danny), First guest appearance by someone else (Dr. Director) from the KP series, first marvel movie reference, (Since you say a lot of your ideas come from DC Comics), Also first time the babysitter goes to bed before the kid she's babysitting! That doesn't happen too often in the stories I read here.
(although Danny's on his way to bed at the end of the chapter but that's besides the point!) Anyways you're doing a fantastic job and this chapter was fun! a Little mediocre, but still fun! I'll be back for part 15 soon!
This is a reference to the original teen titans right? Kitten did the same thing to robin
erica.phoenix16 chapter 76 . 9/26
Thanks for updating.:)
TheEverlastingHater chapter 12 . 9/25
halfway through

Jesus christ, these kids are awkward.
TheEverlastingHater chapter 11 . 9/24
The tense is still pretty flip-floppy, and Danny's part kinda has a bunch of typos, e.g. "school but" instead of "school bus".
Hex 4got Passwd chapter 10 . 9/24
Your tense is jumping around between past and present all over the place. It's pretty jarring, yo.
shiningmoonslayer chapter 76 . 9/21
This story is so f*in epic i could barely put this story down it has me engaged since ch 1 and I love the irony with Sam’s personality animal I know I should be surprised but I’m not throughout the series of Danny phantom she never seemed like she knew what she was doing but that’s no excuse for her I think I’m some way her “gothic Ultra recyclo vegetarianism” is a cry for help/attention especially from her parents who I believe loves them dearly and wants a relationship with them and not what they can buy. That’s where and why I believe her jealousy stems from and why she’s so quick to become jealous. Personally I believe Sam craves normalcy and parents that she can talk to and share her fears and insecurities with. As for Danny while there is some strain between him and his parents that’s normal for anyone at his age while they have their, albeit strange, way of showing it they are quite loving and supportive parents ironically enough jazz even came around to understanding her parents crazy antics which helped them finally become a strong unified family. I can’t wait for the next chapter. I do have one question how did you become inspired to write and create this amazing world?
Zoomedin chapter 13 . 9/17
Pretty wild how kissing defused the box! Ha ha Ha! Exciting for sure! That's cool for Tucker to call Wade. Plus he gets to help that way. The guys in white are fun villains, I hope they'll be in here more. I also like the story sharing that's a really great moment! Plus you made Kim a little more self conscious, that makes her all the more Interesting! Kissing buddies, Silly but adorable. Fun chapter, for certain!
Zoomedin chapter 12 . 9/13
Certainly not quite your typical babysitting story! Very wild though and Interesting dramatic scenarios! The pen joke really got me! that was insane! Lots of tension here too! Clever idea involving the Guys in White. There's going to be excitement here for sure! I' m looking forward to the next installment!
Zoomedin chapter 11 . 9/11
I really like this chapter. Pretty clever talking about the villains without revealing their names, good foreshadowing for if they come in later. The race sequence is pretty fun too! I think Danny wanted that kiss the whole time! great story telling! I also really like the ice block start que! You should totally use that again!
Zoomedin chapter 10 . 9/11
More action, more thrills and more twists! great storytelling, way to keep me hooked! I liked how they traded opponents, that's pretty wild! Kim beats Skulker and Danny trips up Monkey fist! lots of fun! Truly a great adventure! Very wild, indeed!
Zoomedin chapter 9 . 9/11
Terrific chapter! Go Danny! (even if it was just a trick kiss) I like that you put in the Fright Knight, he's such a rare villain. Not a lot of action, but great storytelling! The Danielle flashback moment was really nice too. You're going to use her in this later right? I'm going to keep ion reading this for certain! Really good work!
guardian1989 chapter 76 . 9/8
Not bad. Now I'm really interested
Leonardo chapter 76 . 9/3
It's great to see a new chapter in the story, I was missing Danny and Kim's new adventures (although Kim didn't show up much). It would be interesting if the next chapter told what happened while Danny was on the island of the Terakons. Sam will likely argue with Kim, accusing her of putting Danny in danger.
Have you seen the trailer for the new season of "Death Battle"? I read in the comments a suggestion of a fight between Randy Cunningham/Ninja and Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug. I found it interesting, how about you?
Girlbook chapter 76 . 9/2