Reviews for A Possible Encounter for a Phantom
Starlord Master chapter 2 . 8/3/2020
I love shooting vultures.

Of course Danny would fall in love with Kim.
Starlord Master chapter 1 . 8/3/2020
Vlad does not like Ron, he reminds him of Jack.
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 41 . 6/25/2020
Pretty sure you forgot Shego, shes commented on Danny's appearance a couple of times, called him cute and the whole "in 10 years" spiel
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 41 . 6/18/2020
WHAT IS THE SITCH!? I loved the scene when she went off on Bonnie.

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 73 . 6/12/2020
Thanks for updating. :)
Kilaknux chapter 69 . 5/24/2020
Making my way through the whole thing, absolutely loving it so far, did want to say on this chapter in particular - You've accidentally made me actually really like Bonnie and Danny. I think it helps that, relative to Paulina, she's got some character depth to why she does what she does and some sympathy with her family situation, plus she has much less power over any of the respective protagonists than Paulina tends to pre-Phantom Planet. Not to mention, she's legitimately interested in Danny as a person, albeit she goes about expressing this in the worst possible way.

Still here for the main pairing, of course, just wanted to chuck that out there. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/19/2020
Why is danny such a pervert:)?
kingofdanerds chapter 66 . 5/19/2020
Damon it, Ron. What's next? Is he going to tell the Fenton's too? Maybe when he sees them shooting at Danny, he'll learn to keep his trap shut.
Jebest4781 chapter 73 . 5/17/2020
This was pretty enjoyable and can’t wait for what’ll come next
wiseguy2415 chapter 73 . 5/17/2020
Really?! Shoot! hit me up if you ever need help with it!
Zeckromizder chapter 73 . 5/17/2020
I love this chapter! If you are adding character from other shows that Kim has visisted or they have visited her, then that means Jake Long and Stitch should make an apperance, right? And maybe Jake appears to help in this fight since the enhaced sound device made by the villians is going to cause damage worldwide... maybe Jake's notices it? or maybe Jake receives a call from Wade? and then Jake finds Lilo and Stitch and asks for their help (Mainly Stitch's since Lilo can't really fight)? It would be cool to see Danny, Kim, Jake and Stitch in one episode... Maybe create a team of their own with an original name or something? Maybe they're called the Unity Team or something? (I read to much Marvel XD, based the name of the Avengers Unity Squad [Uncanny Avengers]). Hope this helps a bit... Anyways, great job on this chapter... Love everything, although maybe make Danielle a bit clueless? I don't know but that's me... Great Job in this chapter either way.
William Escobar 608 chapter 73 . 5/17/2020
WOO-HOO!
Comienza una de las batallas mas épicas de esta historia... ¡VAMOS EQUIPO PHANTOM-POSSIBLE!
Zeckromizder chapter 73 . 5/17/2020
So Jake LongStitch may make an apperance?! Nice! Great job in this chapter, really like the suspense of what is to come. I absolutely live how now Kim outright admits that she is in love with Danny. Anyways, I don't remember where exactly this story started after which episode of Kim Possible, but maybe she remembers Jake and tells Wade to seek his help? This is practically a worldwide troble scenario... Jake had to be in either a pickle of his own or really distracted by Rose to not notice the incomming danger. And maybe Jake seeks Stitch's help since Stitch appeared in Kim and Jake's shows? Anyways enough about me rambling, great job and I hope you are able to bring us the next chapter to this story as soon as you are able to finish it... Take as long as you think is necessary!
Luiz4200 chapter 73 . 5/17/2020
Hahahaha! Lancer thinks Dash is that afraid of Barkin! Did Dani save some meat for Tucker?

I like how Sam reminds herself she has no chance to beat Kim in a fight.
Leonardo chapter 73 . 5/17/2020
Incredible chapter, leaving loose ends to explore both in the rest of the story and the rest of the trilogy.
It is a pity that Butch Hartman is like that now. His animations were part of the end of my childhood / beginning of adolescence.
In the comments on one of your drawings on DeviantArt, you said that your three favorite female characters were Kim Possible, Carol Danvers and Black Cat. Do you think that in the future you will write stories with the last two being Danny's girlfriends? In the case of Felícia Hardy, the possibilities are greater, since they have not yet written her spin-off in "The Many Dates of Danny Fenton".
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »