Reviews for A Possible Encounter for a Phantom
vparadox12122000 chapter 71 . 4/1/2020
great chapter owo
now that i think of it is it gonna be a 3 phase ark thing?
vparadox12122000 chapter 69 . 4/1/2020
Loved the pranks uwu
vparadox12122000 chapter 69 . 4/1/2020
nice prank
vparadox12122000 chapter 63 . 4/1/2020
great chapter
Oliver W.K. Twist chapter 32 . 3/29/2020
Since when is GJ affiliated with WOOHP?
qazse chapter 71 . 3/25/2020
That Ron has weird and petty priorities.
vparadox12122000 chapter 27 . 3/23/2020
All i would like to say is i love the jokes the moments and all of it. there maybe some typing errors i see but im not that concerned about it but all in all a story i would love to recommend to some friends.
Luiz4200 chapter 71 . 3/21/2020
I knew it! I knew he'd use that rocket again! And yeah, Kim might be the main hero of their cartoon but Ron also has his moments of competence. I wonder what Sam would think if she knew of the Camp Wannaweep adventure where Ron was the hero and Kim was one of those he rescued. Tucker would probably be jealous that Ron once was the hero to a bunch of cheerleaders.
Leonardo chapter 71 . 3/21/2020
Oregon ... I think the characters from "Gravity Falls" are going to appear. If I'm right, this will reinforce my theory that the universe of the trilogy will be expanded in parts 2 and 3 to include other animations (at least Disney and Nickelodeon). It would be funny to see Kim jealous that Danny would get the attention of girls like Wendy Corduroy and April O'Neil.
Will you adapt episodes of the fourth season of "Kim Possible" in the sequel?
CMR Rosa chapter 71 . 3/21/2020
I love this chapter, it great that Ron pulled through and save the day and gained Danny’s respect, I admit I was a little worry Ron portray your story, with him unable to keep Danny secret, and that incident with Yori, personally I believe that Ron would not be so immature to understand he need to tell Yori who Danny is, thought I understand why you write it like that. This chapter had the perfect balance of Ron, his silliness in thinking the dragons were after cartoons, and his usefulness in saving the day, I hope we see more of a mix of Ron silliness and usefulness in future chapters.
Jebest4781 chapter 71 . 3/20/2020
pretty well here and keep up with the good work
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 71 . 3/20/2020
It been years since I seen Kim Possible, but if I were to pick my favorite villain, it would be Drakken. Danny's right, he is entertaining. The guy crack me up all the time. I saw a little video of his mother and couldn't help but to think how much he's a momma boy. Maybe you can have Danny make fun of for that after this whole thing blows over. Anyways, can't wait to see what you got coming up next.

I'm trying to write on own version, but nothing like yours, I already started on the first chapter and it might be a while.
MeteorElDrago chapter 70 . 3/19/2020
Great work loved it so keep it up and I can't wait for the next chapter update. Great the reality gauntlet is coming back I just know this won't be good at all I wonder will Kim and Danny get together before he does what he did in the show where he erases everyone's memories except his won?
Leonardo chapter 70 . 3/19/2020
It looks like the story will end sooner than I expected.
I prefer DanKim.
Since the Terakons are based on the "Transformers Prime" Predacons, it would be nice if in the final battle, Danny was killed by Thirorex and then resurrected and killed King Terakon, as with Bumblebee and Megatron.
A suggestion made in "After Many Dates: Danny and Kim" that could be used in the trilogy in the future is that of Bebes transforming themselves into Bebes-Halfas and then Kim and Dani into Bebes Phantoms. And if the effects are permanent, Danny could train Kim how to use his new phantom powers.
Phantom Fan 21 chapter 70 . 3/18/2020
Got to say NeoMark, this is your longest story I read so far and this is only the first story right? Trust me I going read more of this as you update. the Danny/Kim pairing was one of the first crossover pairing I heard about.

I been meaning to asked, you said this take place before Phantom Planet and So The Drama right? Are you going to try your versions of them? Or are you doing something different? Just asking.

Anyways keep this up! I will read the squeals once they come out. And Danny gets to be a astronaut again!
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »