Reviews for A Possible Encounter for a Phantom
Jebest4781 chapter 70 . 3/18/2020
this was rather good and can't wait for more
Luiz4200 chapter 70 . 3/18/2020
I guess Danny won't need to set Ron and Yori to get Kim for himself.

Going to a satellite manually, I hope he still can use the means he used back when Technus upgraded Valerie's Huntress outfit.
Leonardo chapter 69 . 3/7/2020
I liked the development you gave Bonnie in the story. It would be nice for her to become Danny's friend and real ally, so Bonnie could become a really dangerous competitor for the ghost boy's heart.
I hope that Shego also has this development in the continuation.
MeteorElDrago chapter 69 . 3/3/2020
Great chapter and why do i sense the possibility of a time arc with Danny's and Kim's kid in the future? Idk why but that would be dope. So keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter update.
Guest chapter 69 . 3/3/2020
This actually has me interested in seeing how a Danny and Bonnie story would work.
Jebest4781 chapter 69 . 3/3/2020
pretty nice here and wonder how things will get resolved with Bonnie
Luiz4200 chapter 69 . 3/3/2020
Danny is taking too much of a risk with Bonnie.
qazse chapter 69 . 3/3/2020
Seems Danny's the one wearing Bonnie down. I think she's capable of being a better person, and Danny might just be the motivation she needs.

Even if Danny, unfortunately, runs into her sisters again. He'll can entertain himself by getting them into trouble.
Dreams Come True 996 chapter 68 . 2/26/2020
Honestly I think everybody's gone crazy over this Animology thing. I mean it already makes Danny go nuts about it and it concerns me a lot since he's not usually into horoscopes or other silly things like this. In short agree with Jazz here. I'm not even sure if his attempts of playing matchmaker for Yori & Ron will work out, but whatever. Still I pity Star and Kwan that they're still A-listers. Can't they at least stand up for themselves and quit being slaves to Dash and Paulina? Speaking of Paulina, why does she and Bonnie act the same? And can't Bonnie find someone else to stalk instead of Danny?
Even though astrology isn't my cup of tea at all, I had a good laugh at what kind of animals Sam & Dash got. That's the only hillarious thing that made me laugh hard. XD
Leonardo chapter 68 . 2/26/2020
Thirorex is about to put his plan into practice. It seems that the story is near the end.
I hope Yori will talk about Yamanouchi to Danny, Sam and Tucker. It would be nice to see the goth's reaction to learn that Monkey Fist uses monkeys as henchmen and that Danny and Kim fought them.
Luiz4200 chapter 68 . 2/25/2020
Tucker was well-described.

Yellow Trout and Pink Sloth? Junior and Ron?

Ha! Tucker denied his animal and suffered the same way Ron did!

I should've known Danny would learn Ron's sign.

You and Flower Princess have an interesting opinion of Sam "Pink Sheep" Manson.

Danny is being immature. I guess he's still a teenager after all.
MeteorElDrago chapter 68 . 2/25/2020
Great chapter I wonder how long till he finally confesses that he loves her. And I wonder what's got both Clockwork and Sensei spooked.
wiseguy2415 chapter 68 . 2/25/2020
The truth can be a pain that is for sure...
qazse chapter 68 . 2/25/2020
By “Him”, Clockwork is refereeing to Dan Phantom, so obvious. Ether him or the return of Pariah Dark.

Now with Ron being more clueless then Danny. It’ll probably be when Kim or Danny outright tell Ron to his face how Yori feels about him, that he gets the message.
Jebest4781 chapter 68 . 2/25/2020
Well this was nice and wonder how you’ll get Ron to notice Yori more
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »