Reviews for A Possible Encounter for a Phantom
Luiz4200 chapter 55 . 9/25/2019
I like Tucker's answers to Danny's "problems".
DJ Rodriguez chapter 54 . 9/22/2019
Man! When you make villains, you go the distance my friend! Thirorex and his minions... bleh! I hope that they get their tails kicked! And that Thirorex gets humbled big time! King he maybe... but more like a tyrant! In fact, his younger brother would be a better ruler and diplomat than the big brute!

Betty did her best, but it seems that the Earth now needs to gear up for war! Things are going to heat up soon, I believe!

Keep it up!
Luiz4200 chapter 54 . 9/22/2019
Short but a good way to advance the story. Should I take your explanation as a reason to believe the next chapter of Danny and Gwen will be short as well?
MeteorElDrago chapter 54 . 9/22/2019
So the war has been brought to Danny's doorstep. I just know that's going to get bloody very quickly so keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter update.
Khy Dragon chapter 1 . 9/21/2019
But, add Boa Hancock from One Piece. Peace!
Khy Dragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2019
Make a new story called Danny Phantom: Fictional Harem! Make the women come from Anime, Marvel, DC, Books and other shows. Pick Yubelluna, Maron from DBZ, Phantom Girl from Legion of Super Heroes, Captain Marvel/Carol Danvers, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Raven, Supergirl, Powergirl, April O’Neil (2012), Xena, Sailer Neptune, Harley Quinn, Ashoka Tano, Carrie White (2002), Spider-Woman,Gwen Stacy, Lady from Devil May Cry the Anime, and Satsuki from Konohana Kitan. The starts off when Freakshow kidnaps Desiree and forces her to bring back the Reality Gauntlet, so Danny saves her, befriends Desiree, stops him, and he accident uses the Gauntlet to make his favorite fictional Women come to life! So now, he has a harem of a dream come true!
Guest chapter 53 . 9/7/2019
Great story so far! Always dreamed of a crossover between these two, however I never even thought of the idea of them being a couple, but the more chapters I read, the more I actually was on board with the idea! Can't wait to read what happens next
MeteorElDrago chapter 53 . 9/5/2019
Loved this chapter and I love this story so keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter update.
MeteorElDrago chapter 52 . 9/5/2019
Man what a chapter and I can't wait to see more of the Terakons now that they are back and I full force looks like Danny, Kim and the gang are going to have their work cut out for them.
MeteorElDrago chapter 50 . 9/5/2019
Long live the King.
MeteorElDrago chapter 49 . 9/5/2019
This chapter was sweet.
MeteorElDrago chapter 48 . 9/5/2019
Glad Kim got her memory back and I think it's got to do with these daydreams she and Bonnie are having.
MeteorElDrago chapter 46 . 9/5/2019
Things just got a lot more interesting.
MeteorElDrago chapter 45 . 9/5/2019
At least they didn't do something they'd regret.
MeteorElDrago chapter 44 . 9/5/2019
Pity this Terakon died it would have been a great ally to fight the other one.
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »