Reviews for A Possible Encounter for a Phantom
qazse chapter 18 . 4/13/2019
My god. That insufferably arrogant Vlad will never learn. He meddles with forces beyond his control, without coming up with a backup plan if it backfires. Which always puts everyone else in danger, and Danny has has to clean up his mess. Hell he’s the one that released Pariah, and Vortex in the first place. I hope this “collar” fails to control this creature and it bites off one of his limbs.

I hope to see the next update soon. I’m anxious to see Kim’s friends meeting Danny. Especially a certain blond loosing his shit, when Danny badmouths a certain restaurant.
Luiz4200 chapter 17 . 4/6/2019
In store for them? Probably something from Club Banana or Smarty Mart. Sam still isn't certain of what to feel about Kim.
UltraPhantom chapter 17 . 4/4/2019
Can't wait
qazse chapter 17 . 4/4/2019
I hope you make some tension between Danny and Ron. And no I don’t mean because of his growing closeness with Kim, I’m referring to him badmouthing Bueno Nacho, or as Ron would call it, “BLASPHEMY”.
Wingd knight chapter 17 . 4/4/2019
Great chapter.
Taking the opportunity to put this out there though: Am I the only one who has the personal headcanon that because of Danny's powers his growth/puberty timeframe is screwed up? Like until he reaches a certain level of power or goes through a significantly emotional (good or bad) event he will remain a scrawny fourteen-year-old but when that time comes he will suddenly shoot up to like 6'5" and be built like Hugh Jackman as Wolverine or Chris Evens as Captain America?
ShyBean chapter 17 . 4/4/2019
YEAH!
Khy Dragon chapter 16 . 4/4/2019
Dude that chapter was so tight!
qazse chapter 16 . 4/2/2019
I have a feeling both Ron and Monique are gonna freak more over Kim kissing Danny, then him being half ghost.
ShyBean chapter 16 . 4/2/2019
My question is "Will Danny's friends trust Kim's friends?"
Luiz4200 chapter 15 . 4/1/2019
What I really want to find out is how upset Sam and Tucker are about Danny and Kim kissing.
Luiz4200 chapter 14 . 4/1/2019
Good chapter! I didn't see that coming about Dr. Director!
Earthly Entity chapter 6 . 4/1/2019
Wait I was wondering about this one thing about Danny since he's a ghost who would technically be also half dead does that mean anyone who date him is necrophilia or half necrophilia.
ShyBean chapter 15 . 4/1/2019
Cute
qazse chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
Looks like Kim’s kissing plan is having the opposite effect :3
michseag26 chapter 14 . 3/31/2019
Best story I have ever read
457 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »