Reviews for Hope
Aidyl James chapter 29 . 12/27/2020
I am looking forward to the Real wedding. I am enjoying your story immensely.
Aidyl James chapter 28 . 12/27/2020
The reunion with Miranda and the girls was beautiful. I like that Sam will co-reign with Mia.
katie1370 chapter 29 . 12/27/2020
I was thrilled to have updates to this story this morning. I love it. Can't wait to read more. Oooh, wonder if you'll be writing a chapter about both weddings. Happy Holidays to you.
General Mac chapter 29 . 12/27/2020
Brilliant thanks hope you have a good rest of the weekend and stay safe and well.
SchaMG chapter 29 . 12/27/2020
Merry christmas!
Aidyl James chapter 27 . 12/27/2020
The story is moving along nicely.
Aidyl James chapter 26 . 12/27/2020
Lovely. Is it possible that somehow Sam's mom is still alive somewhere and her death was a big cover up for some reason?
General Mac chapter 25 . 12/26/2020
love the fic thanks stay safe and well.
Le Conteur du Diable chapter 25 . 7/8/2020
Okay, I know life happens, but you can't leave this story unfinished! It was just getting to the meaty parts! What can I do to get you moving again?! Is the finished product somewhere else?! I must know!
divvycrip chapter 14 . 6/24/2020
I love the detail in your writing. How you describe the hacking and how Sam has to explain how to be a pillion. Few writers think like that
Madbadger chapter 25 . 6/2/2020
Brilliant please I have never begged anyone to finish a story but please please finish this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2020
Aidyl James chapter 25 . 1/21/2020
I liked the quiet pace of this chapter as it followed the action of the previous one. I know i said it before but i will say it again, this is well written and i am enjoying reading it immensely.
his-red-head chapter 25 . 1/20/2020
Love it!
Ambeezy chapter 24 . 1/16/2020
Well that waa quite a chapter. Lots of suspense and action and I love that Andy is already bonding so well with the twins. Andy and Miranda's reunion is going to be spectacular when it happens.

It's a good thing the cops were watching Andy's place and that Andy had the fast thinking to close the hangar doors or things might have ended differently.

I'm loving this story and I'm excited to see where you take this.