Reviews for Neighbors
Bkworm4life4 chapter 1 . 10/27
Love Mama Deeks! I like the way that you have her and Callen interact.
Bluenet13 chapter 1 . 3/22
Great story! Really enjoyed seeing this conversation between Callen and Bertie and the moments we got with Densi. Your Callen displayed so much of his growth on the show and I loved seeing his thoughts about Deeks now compared to the past. Hope someday you feel compelled to add a second chapter.
anonkp chapter 1 . 3/8
Nice! I swear these people should all be in a sitcom together. It’s all I can picture when they’re together at the bar.
Psyched chapter 1 . 3/6
Aww, this was just terrific. Isn't Mama Deeks so much fun to write? You did a great job with her here, with her own agenda (one that even Callen couldn't entirely figure out, lol!) and her bulldozing ways. Looks like Callen surprised himself as well as you in his defense of Deeks, and surprised Mama with all his words. Thanks for sharing!
writeallnight chapter 1 . 3/4
First of all, this is the best use of inservice time I have ever seen and as a fellow sufferer of iservices I appreciate it on a spiritual level. Second of all, it's lovely and wonderful and I love helpful Callen and meddling Roberta. I would definitely love to read more!
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 1 . 3/4
Love it! Good work. Please write more about Deeks & Kensi, Berty and Callen at the bar. So true to their character. We need those little bar stories.
countrygirluk56 chapter 1 . 3/4
Very amusing. I love Deeks' mama. She's caring and funny but she's definitely a 'don't mess with me' kind of lady. Poor Callen, caught in the middle of a mother and her child, even though that child is a grown man, is not a good thing. If you feel up to it you should do another chapter or two. Well done.
Debra Gillespie chapter 1 . 3/3
This is great.. you have the characters down spot on. Hope you write another chapter of two.
French fan
I Hope you are feeling ambitious. It is so perfect
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 3/3
This is fantastic!
sassyzazzi chapter 1 . 3/3
Really enjoyable read. I like Roberta and Callen . Please continue.