Reviews for Little Zuko v the World
fishebake chapter 36 . 2/20
I'm not good with reviews but I want to say how much I love this story. It's easily one of the best AtLA stories I've ever read, and it made me giggle multiple times. I love how vibrant even your OCs are, even to the point of me forgetting they aren't canon characters. If you ever need/want a beta reader/editorish person, I'm at your service.

I wish I could leave a long detailed review about how much I love this, but I've already stayed up till 4:30am reading this instead of getting my sleep schedule fixed. Have all my favs and follows instead.
Rychan6 chapter 36 . 2/6
Sokka, I think Hawky is pregnant, not fat. And She's tearing your shirts into shreds because you keep insinuating that she is fat. That's a big no-no
RavenSummoning chapter 36 . 1/25
Just came across this story and read it through. The description was accurate! I now eagerly await the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
apeljohn chapter 26 . 1/11
"Just look at how impressionable he is, his head literally comes with pre-printed instructions on where to put the propaganda."

Yeah... pretty sure I just ruptured something laughing. Shame on you for inflicting such injuries on innocent readers, shame I say!
DragonLark chapter 36 . 1/10
BEAUTIFUL!
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 36 . 1/7
This story. This... story. This STORY. JDBSBSHDJDUGSVAJKWIEUUAOQPMZbJEKSKQPP

I dunno how the hell to get this into words. Maybe randomly spitting out words will help. Perfect. Comedic gold. Touching. Fluffy as Appa's underfur. Hilarity in book format. Cute. Taken the series and somehow managed to make it just as good. Gut-bustingly funny. Oh, and did I mention that I spent most of the time reading this snorting in a most unlady-like fashion, or full-on wheezing because I was laughing so hard? Seriously, sitting there struggling to catch your breath while clapping like a brain-dead seal because your lungs won't work thanks to a particularly witty line is most unbecoming.
That being said, I love two types of fics: funny and cute, and so dark it's like taking your heart and wrenching it out of your chest so you can give it to the author as a thank-you. This is the former, clearly, and I'll say it's one of the best I've seen so far.
I love Zuko's character, and though you've taken the characters and bent them a little, it makes them so much better. Ozai is no longer a vague, background character, he's got a place and his own parts to play. Azula isn't the generic evil twin to the redeemed!
character arc, she's a person with her own lines and thoughts. I really liked how you explored her character, especially the bits with her mentality and views on the world. She struggles to understand and show emotions such as love, and I honestly think that the canon Azula could have been much happier had she had some of the mentoring Zuko did. I'm hoping to accomplish something similar with a story of my own, but alas, that's a while off. I find that I can never quite finish WIPs.
Anyways, I just wanted to profess my undying love and support for this story, and that I eagerly await the day when I see that notification on my phone. Keep on keeping on, and I hope the new year is a great one to you and yours!

With love and support from a fellow (though not nearly as good) writer,
Joan McCreedy
Biku-sensei-sez-meow chapter 36 . 1/7
Greetings! Been a while since I last read, but don't take it personally. I've been focused on a lot of other things, most chiefly my own story, which has taken a lot of time and attention. I haven't been reading much of anything lately, and I thought I may as well come back and see what's new on my most favorite Avatar fics. And just... I can't. I can't even, you're too clever. Your turn of phrase at exactly the right moments is just (insert indescribable noise coupled with wild gesticulation.) Your comedic timing is absolutely (falling back dramatically with a hand to my heart.) The amount of adorable in the system is reaching critical heights. My engines are over cute-ing. The scouter tells me the charm level is over 9000. Callie the Cat agrees with me as she rolls over onto her back and purrs, despite not actually being touched.

Always thinking of you,
Biku, Sensei of Meow, Writer of Stories Far Too Serious, Queen of Lazy Ingrates, She Who Desires to be Back in Your Good Graces After Straight Up Abandoning Reading, Cuddler of Callie the Cat, Eater of So Much Chips and Salsa Lately Like it's Kinda A Problem and I Should Really Get Other Snacks, Callie the Cat Is Now Cuddling My Arm So Typing is Hard, Reader of This Gourmet Story Right Here!
Luna Lillyth chapter 36 . 1/3
Dang, the serious tone with comedic elements really mesh here.
angelofthelightanddark chapter 36 . 1/2
I just finished binge-reading this! So good!
Cemalidor chapter 36 . 1/2
Oh dear, Jet is dead meat. :XD Toph on the other hand should be fun.
Cemalidor chapter 35 . 1/2
Marital meat shield, now that is a term to behold. :XD Thanks for making my day. :XDD
Gate Keeper1073 chapter 36 . 1/1
Fantastic stuff, thank you so much for your stories. Hope you have a happy new year and good luck!
FF8cerberus chapter 36 . 12/31/2019
Ok. I was wrong. This was so short I had to read it. Good to know they are still writing to each other. I don't know why but I don't like the idea of Azula and Katara becoming sisterly best friends. It's unfair to Zuko. The guy just has to suffer from both of their tempers in the near future. Like I said last review. Give the guy a break. Oh well. That's it for now.

Until next time.
FF8cerberus chapter 35 . 12/31/2019
Not surprised Zuko feels the way he does. Honestly, I'd like to see him have a solid victory of his own without consequences. Give the guy a break. He keeps messing up when he is doing his best for his people and friends. I am still waiting on him and his sister reuniting. Not sure you intend to make that happen. That's it for now. I'll have to read the next chapter later.

Until next time.
lizzalaughter chapter 36 . 12/31/2019
omg
how are you this good? this is unreal, and I love it so much, oml
epistolary chapter! Woooo!
He got a letter back from Azula! EEee! noice
I love them both
and Sokka, I love you and I agree that sending a winter-hawk was best, but I laugh
it is the one Fire flake has a crush on?
is that why she/he (I'm confused) won't fly? and is destroying shirts? Nesting behavior?
the obvious next question is if the cross breed is more cold-resistant, and healthy- however that would work, it would be hilarious :D
I'm assuming the fire nation hawks are bred for speed and endurance, since they're shipboard communication (and I bet they have some unusual abilities too- RL messender birds have much more limited utility- maybe they're low level spirits, like the Owl's foxes!)
whereas the water tribes fowl seem to be built for sheer fluff (hence the crashing, the size, debatably the intelligence/domesticity since I doubt they're waterproof enough to dive for fish)
so a cross breed would be sturdier than the fire hawks, but slower. More able to go cold places (high places? the Mechanist' at the high altitude air temple? and less recognizable as well!) and moderately more likely to survive being intercepted
and oh no
Fong
that psycho
I hope it takes Zuko very long to get the fleet to not come along- or that they flat refuse. That'd be even better.
Meet up in... Toph's town (Bao lin? that's not right and I know it but my brain is insisting that's it)
that's much safer. Well. Less actively dangerous.