Reviews for Powerful Magical Artifact
Dudley D Dudley chapter 1 . 8/2
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story I've been waiting years PLEASE!.
Stefan Bathory chapter 1 . 8/1
Thanks for writing this story.

I had severals good laugh.

I like your portrayal of Ron Weasley and the friendly interaction he had with Harry. It is unusual and it reminds be of a fanfiction when Harry and Neville had "buddy movie" style interactions.

The last few lines were a good surprise.

Usually you write is very good.
Wild-bill-13 chapter 1 . 7/30
This is a wicked story premise. I just stumbled upon it recently and had to read. Don’t know what your plans are but I would love to see more of this story. I love the banter so far between Ron and Harry and would be really interested to see them meet a grown up James and Sirius and see what the four of them could come up with.
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 1 . 7/26
More like, Powerful Retard Artifact. God forbid you and plums actually finish anything you start, huh?
wow. no other words. love this!
lilashannah chapter 1 . 7/16
I live the kick ass Harry . would you please continue this. its actually hard to find a good across the universe story.I have no idea how you did it but you made Ron likable and capable.. you are freaking amazing. more please.
Wakefan chapter 1 . 7/13
Really enjoyed reading this story.
Sadly, no update in 3 years.
Well, one can hope.
a fan of this chapter 1 . 7/7
I'm going to post this message on all your stories that were updated after "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

I liked the story "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" a lot, I honestly hate that you abandoned it like that and even so you have been writing other stories for 4 years without putting even a slight update on this one... .not even a message that it was on hiatus or completely abandoned, we will be left wanting to know how the jedi order will react to having 100 dead jedis brought back to life... I sincerely hope you read this and at least explain because you have abandoned the story... but seeing that you have also abandoned your other stories I highly doubt it...

If other people read this review I want to make one thing clear, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" is a masterpiece, a bit slow but so detailed and entertaining that it is worth reading despite being severely incomplete. and completely abandoned
K chapter 1 . 6/25
Fabulous, and brilliant.
The Hallowed Man chapter 1 . 6/26
Update please
Woolodin chapter 1 . 6/13
ahahahahahah thanks sir or siret
4597boss chapter 1 . 6/7
Please continue.
Kingdark chapter 1 . 6/3
More! We (the readers) want MORE! More I say! C'mon, you can't leave us hanging like this!
RedPanda123 chapter 1 . 5/28
This is so fucking funny I need more of it
ImUpToNoGood chapter 1 . 5/27
Oooh, this is fun! Want More!