Reviews for Metallurgy
Malchior chapter 16 . 2/17
You have 2 issues in this chapter, one that is from a misunderstanding, and 1 that is a fundamental flaw in canon that almost everyone makes.

Todoroki has a single quirk that gives him both Pyrokinesis and Cryokinesis, but also the resistance that goes with. He does *not* have 2 separate quirks. So Monoma copying Todorki would have both powers and both resistances.

Secondly, there is a massive flaw in the cavalry battle that means no one can win, let alone compete, except for Yanagi Reiko. Her quirk is telekinesis and she can control any object that weighs less than 150 pounds or so, and can control a stupidly large amount of them. That means if Reiko is on the field, all head bands immediately become hers. Even if they steal the headbands back, she can always take them because the headbands cannot be secured beyond wearing them on the head or neck.

I've literally read only a single fanfic that ever addresses this issue, and they used it in an interesting way to destroy all but 4 headbands so the points don't matter, because only by getting 1 of the 4 remaining headbands will any team move on.
Malchior chapter 5 . 2/14
You are the first person to ever attempt to explain the ridiculous super strength, speed, and durability some characters have in MHA. Is there a limit on how far it can go? Because otherwise the difference in strength between someone like Sato and a normal person is merely one of training.

No idea if this has been a thing yet, but I can't help but think that Izuku should just embed his feet in his board, to keep his balance and to keep in contact. Also, since he can manipulate the shape, is there anything stopping him from making what amounts to a monomolecular blade? Like, I can't help but picture him making something like a razor thin disk he can use to cut things, or needles to puncture things. A kind of lethal move, sure, but it can also be useful for rescue to cut or pierce things to remove rubble.

Also, can Izuku keep like, micro filament wires connected to his metal and use the filament to manipulate the metal remotely? Making the wire itself could be very useful as both a weapon and a restraining device as well.

He might also want to keep a thin layer of the metal on his feet as a replacement for shoes, that way he doesn't need to worry about removing his socks and shoes in a hurry. Either that, or specially designed shoes with little holes/channels to connect a thin thread through the shoe so he van stay fashionable while being able to ride his board.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2023
Honestly I like what you did with stain. It is an interesting concept. I cant wait to see how Izuku reacts when he meets Stain when he's a villain.
Magnyr chapter 20 . 11/26/2023
keep up the good work
jacktheripperkid chapter 15 . 11/21/2023
if the name situation hasn't been solved how about the name the protective hero defender based off the fact that silver surfer became a herald of Galactus to protect his planet and became a member of the defenders
Ferrett chapter 12 . 11/20/2023
One major problem I have with this book, and probably the ONLY problem I have, Thirteen is a woman, in both the manga AND anime. That's literally the only problem I can think of
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2023
NOOOOOOO! Goddammit... Worth it. This was a great story while it lasted.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2023
This... is incredibly creative. I am genuinely impressed. The concept for this quirk isn't complicated. Which is great because all quirks in the series aren't complicated, so this fits. Some other mha fanfics? Some authors just gotta be weird for some reason. But it's VERY versatile. I can always appreciate versatility. This is great so far and I'm excited to see how you used this power.
burkardcalebj chapter 20 . 11/1/2023
More please
Keyle chapter 2 . 10/29/2023
How does his quirk taste
Rinku Akui chapter 2 . 10/14/2023
Bro's turning into Silver Surfer. 0_0
devonm0 chapter 20 . 10/4/2023
Leaving this story to die at such a moment is the real April Fools joke.
TheUnknowableOne chapter 20 . 9/25/2023
Great job on the story! It'd be awesome to see more!
Warsaw504 chapter 20 . 9/2/2023
Ok! honest review this is fantastic and I'm immensely saddened that this hasn't continued. I love that Katsumi feels like her own character with a semblance of the original in there. I also love how the romance isn't super cringe. but the biggest thing I will say is damn you are creative with fights. Your version of the cavalry battle was the most unique one I have read to date. I'm definitely checking out your other works and platforms
thelastswordmaster01 chapter 6 . 8/26/2023
You shall rejoice author. Your work has entertained me.
1,572 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »