Reviews for Metallurgy
exomatt chapter 20 . 2/24
Another absolute banger of a chapter! Obviously you keep doing you, but I am very excited for whenever inspiration strikes again.
Alice Scarlett Knabel chapter 5 . 2/21
UA is a high school
Gaby-chan06 chapter 20 . 1/31
te esperare toda una vida .
I don't speak English, but translate.

I need ready, you history's

Me pregunto si Deku le darĂ­a inconscientemente poder a kacchan. Como se pasan besando y deku la quiero mucho.
Spideylias chapter 20 . 1/30
i loved this story. one of the best I've read on this fandom, will be waiting for an update however long it takes
Pinkypi chapter 20 . 1/15
I definitely missed this update almost 2 years ago now. Wow. Honestly hoping you decide to come back to this. If not it is what it is. On another note, not your best work is still significantly better than the best I've seen from some people. Certainly better than me.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/27/2022
This is weird. They act like high schoolers even though they're supposed to be in college. Uni kids are intelligent, mature, and self-reliant. They don't blush like silly schoolchildren. They're straightforward about courting. Way too straightforward sometimes. I once had a random girl ask me if I wanted to have sex with her while we were attending the same party. I never saw her before that night, and I never spoke to her again afterwards. Point is, they don't stammer and act like silly teenagers because they're adults. They're smarter than how you're portraying them.

Also, UA's curriculum is designed for a high school. They don't have "homerooms" in college. You'd have to completely restructure the way classes are held if you want this to be a believable university
Not a Lolicon chapter 6 . 12/26/2022
Gigachad Deku
Aedwards179 chapter 13 . 11/16/2022
What's with MHA fics and having tomura permanently injure izuku at the USJ? why is it such a common trope? its such an annoying trope. its ridiculous and overused.
Shitlord chapter 15 . 11/7/2022
Top 10 pictures taken moments before disaster
avidreaded chapter 9 . 10/27/2022
Man, doing a re-read of this and with how I've been feeling about Eraser lately I can't help but feel you were generous with this portrayal of him.
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 17 . 10/25/2022
honestly, endeavor could have fixed the overheating problem, if he found someone with a dragon quirk or something along those lines. ha! imagine if instead of ice and fire shoto, it was fire and scale
DeltaWolf2038 chapter 10 . 10/25/2022
nice 4th wall break with the "bold" text of all might
Guest chapter 19 . 10/19/2022
Hmm... The characters' behavior is way too juvenile for me to believe they're actually college kids. I'm not saying college kids are the paragon of maturity, but they're FAR more mature than how you're portraying them. Plus a lot of things in this story don't work when you take into account the college setting. A dedicated lunch period? A class rep? A homeroom? Those are all high school things, my dude.
Razuhfy chapter 11 . 10/11/2022
I'm glad that you reviewed my story, comparing it to yours in such a way. I appreciate the compliments you gave me. This story is incredibly good. I can certainly see the similarities we share when it comes to how we write our characters.

Looking forward to seeing you make a return, whenever or if ever, you choose to do so.
SHWAT chapter 20 . 9/24/2022
I liked this fic a lot. Hopefully you'll continue it someday
1,545 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »