Reviews for Metallurgy
Shortmike24 chapter 12 . 8/16/2021
what a fucking super pussy. people trying to kill you means you kill them back. pussy
C3nterF0ld chapter 8 . 8/11/2021
tatsumaki ramen..? tatsumamki.. tornado..? hurricane..? maelstrom...? whirlpool...? RAMEN? I like the way you think
KnownNovice chapter 20 . 8/7/2021
So good! I love the dynamic between Izuku and Katsumi! Can't wait to see how their relationship develops and where the story goes from here. Thanks for sharing!
Blackdragonpi chapter 20 . 8/6/2021
really looking forward to the next chapter.
Code-Zombie Writer chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
aww, that is actually super funny and cute how she called him deku not because it was suppose to be mean but because she didnt know her kanji back then LMFAO
TheShob chapter 20 . 8/4/2021
Update this please
Blazing Maelstrom chapter 20 . 8/3/2021
Interesting, pretty good chapter! Hope you update soon
TheShob chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Love it
Masquer Q chapter 20 . 7/23/2021
Would be nice if Stain cut Shigaraki’s hand off lol.
chris04cano chapter 20 . 7/15/2021
Following the story juuust in case it ever gets an update…
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2021
There wasn't any need for OFA and stiry progression is too slow. No particular big changes in my opinion though Katsumi seems like a fun character.
Good luck but not for me I guess
webzayne717 chapter 15 . 7/6/2021
Quick Hero: Mercury, fuck if I know. You could plagiarize Man Of Steel for all it matters, anything is a better name than Metallurgy.
webzayne717 chapter 5 . 7/5/2021
There's no issue to be had with the MC getting a teacher, but both the location and timing were too convenient enough to be a bit off-putting. It's not terrible, but not exactly amazing, it's just about what I'd expect to see, I suppose.
Rishoo chapter 3 . 6/30/2021
God this chapter is full of fluff and I absolutely love it
edoabb chapter 3 . 6/27/2021
Yes you did say a slightly kinder bakugo, but this is on a whole other level, she is practically acting as his guardian and constantly acts for his well-being, what kind of 4 year old leaves his best friend so that they won’t get deluded in being a hero due to the danger of being one that’s too much.
1,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »