Reviews for Metallurgy
Byentutin chapter 20 . 7/14/2022
HOLY SHJust when this was getting juicier, it cuts off?! Man! I thought this was completed already hahahaha. My bad!
Xwendell chapter 20 . 6/30/2022
can't wait to read more
Nakashi Blezmer chapter 9 . 6/29/2022
9k words 1k words a chapter?
Nakashi Blezmer chapter 8 . 6/29/2022
honestly love that fluffy massage moment
Xwendell chapter 3 . 6/28/2022
silver surfer Izuku
Darkened Void chapter 20 . 6/26/2022
I've actually read your HP story quite a few years back and didn't even realize it until I was a few chapters into this story.

Anyway, I absolutely love what you've done here. I hope that you come back soon to update. I'm really curious to see how OfA had altered Izuku's quirk.
ChaosPhoenix11 chapter 20 . 6/24/2022
Pls return, author-san
Guest chapter 20 . 6/17/2022
What a great fucking fanfic hope you update
Mariomine2004 chapter 20 . 6/14/2022
Man I really hope you come back to this soon. It's a good story and the year and a month long hiatus may put a lot of people off from reading the story!
Nitro chapter 20 . 6/10/2022
Just read this after finding it out on nowhere, amazing story! Can’t wait to see you come back to it sometime!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/1/2022
This is one of the best bnha fanfic out there. The consistency in power scaling is so damn good and the relationships are so believeable. Please continue, I have read this story more times than I could care to count.
Tsudreami chapter 20 . 6/1/2022
Wow man my fav fic and now its discontinued
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2022
Things like electing a class rep and dedicated lunch periods don't translate in a university setting. They're more high school things.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2022
A 17-18 year old girl wouldn't blush like a schoolgirl. People in that age group are far too mature for that. That's the reason you probably shouldn't have aged up the characters. You're putting them into high school scenarios while trying to make me believe they're college age. It becomes difficult to suspend my disbelief.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/30/2022
I'm not a fan of fanfics that maim their protagonists. Izuku isn't Jaime Lannister. Jaime's metal hand is an instrumental part of his development and characterization. I severely doubt the same thing applies to Izuku.
1,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »