Reviews for Muggle Love
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 5/29/2016
Interesting setup.

Update soon
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! Where are uuuuu this is so great.
Ravenclaw's Kitten chapter 2 . 2/26/2009
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SOON! IT IS AWESOME!

Much love and thanks

~Kits
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
xSakuraRosesx chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
awesome. this is about the only fic i've read where maybe hotaru isnt paired with malfoy. well if she is that's okay. the couples i like in hpsm are hotaruxharry, hotaruxron, hotaruxdraco harryxhermione.

later

MAS
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
col! so who's hotaru going to be with?
Mini-MoonStar chapter 2 . 3/16/2005
really cute. though i wish it was usagi teaching. *sighs* well, ive got to experience new things, right? keep up the good work and update really soon!
Awaiting reader chapter 2 . 2/22/2004
PLeASE UPDATE!I READ ALL MOST OF YOU stORIES AND U HAVE TO UPDATE SOON!
kat chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
This is such a great story! Please update soon!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 2 . 9/17/2003
hey, i lOvE this story! i really do, really really dO! please update soon!
stargirl5 chapter 2 . 8/21/2003
I was a bit turned off by it being centered on Hotaru, but you're doing a wonderful job with this! The idea is interesting, and I'm curious to know what you're going to do with it. :)
Kara chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Oh so so kawaii! I can't wait to read more of your interesting twists(Dumbledore is DADA prof. and Hotaru is muggle studies) I love it!_
zombie kait chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
Cute story! Are the other scouts going to come visit Hotaru? Update soon!
joryuukage chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
PLZ RITE MORE ASAP!
Final-Fan chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
Just remember that Hermione Granger comes from a Muggle background herself - she takes the class to get, as I recall, the wizardly perspective of the Muggle world.

You should also keep in mind that Hotaru is going to need to power her electrical devices, and there won't be outlets in the castle walls. Since there are prohibitions on magically modifying Muggle stuff, I suggest handheld-size, magically electrified outlets.

Also, please guard against turning this into one of those fics where Hotaru more or less becomes "one of the gang" - after all, professors are supposed to maintain a certain level of impartiality.

Please take all this in the good-natured spirit in which it was intended.

Write on!