Reviews for Thousand Hands
TheBeauty chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
Wonderful chapter :)
era-romance chapter 11 . 12/25/2020
I usually love mokuton naruto Fan fictions But this one has naruto killing off important mains, becoming another gaara, doesn't really flow too well etc. Really don't know what to think, It's well written but not my type of story I guess.
Yuzuki476 chapter 10 . 12/12/2020
Please update soon.
Yuzuki476 chapter 9 . 12/12/2020
Yep this story is getting more interesting.
Yuzuki476 chapter 8 . 12/11/2020
Good job with this chapter.
Yuzuki476 chapter 7 . 12/11/2020
Good job naruto.
Yuzuki476 chapter 6 . 12/11/2020
Looks like mito and jiraiya and naruto now know the truth.
Yuzuki476 chapter 5 . 12/11/2020
Yep this story is going to be very interesting and I hope that Biwako won't betray naruto.
Yuzuki476 chapter 4 . 12/11/2020
... Wait how come konoha hates naruto and worthship mito like a damn queen so what's going on and won't be better if Tsunade was naruto 's grandma than grand nephew?. Will Tsunade look after Biwako and naruto?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 3 . 12/11/2020
Am glad that little Biwako really cares about little naruto and am happy for little naruto to awaken his wood style bloodline and am disappointed with Tsunade actions towards little naruto.
Yuzuki476 chapter 2 . 12/11/2020
Well done with this chapter and I wonder why don't both naruto and Biwako just collect all the uchiha scrolls and leave konoha?.
Yuzuki476 chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
Thank you for making this a naruto bloodline story and about naruto and fem sasuke becoming friends. Am disgusted and disappointed with konoha.
avidnarutofan chapter 10 . 12/10/2020
Holy shit! Wow...juat...wow.

When there was the warning of character death and Kakashi was exhausted along with Gaara pitching up, I thought you would kill him off. Thankfully, you didn't.

That being said, I did not see the Gaara death coming. Damn. . .

The combat was excellent. It was really well written.

The icing on the cake was making Naruto a jinchuriki. I would never have seen it coming. Just...wow.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2020
c'est génial !
TheBeauty chapter 10 . 12/7/2020
Awesome chapter. That was really intense :)