Reviews for Burning The Midnight Oil
x102reddragon chapter 21 . 3/22
Hope to see an update soon. Haven’t seen you post a new scheduled.
Don'tAskAboutIt chapter 21 . 3/9
Don't worry guys, i'm sure the Qwib Qwib is just taking a slightly long galactic detour. :(
Kazagir chapter 21 . 3/9
I hope this story hasn't been abandoned - it's quite good.
Dadnaya chapter 21 . 2/26
Just binged the entire thing.
A bit too overdramatic, but overall very good and miles better than the original. We got Fuu development as a character, we got Nino development as a character, and surprisingly even some side characters (Like Takeda)

This chapter was really good and I think (as long as this project won't drop) we are nearing our sex chapter. They were just one step away from it.
Very excited to see how it'll play out.
Can'tcomeupwithnickname chapter 21 . 2/21
I hope the story won't be abandoned because it's one of the few really good stories about quintuplets
Guestx chapter 1 . 2/10
I came back here just to tell you this, we fought long and hard for our queen, we ninofags, the ending sure hit us hard but it is what it is, i know you lack the motivation, who doesnt after knowing our fav manga is about to end, but even still im truely grateful for this journey and for this piece of gem that is your fic. Stay well and godspeed.
Thiago chapter 21 . 1/18
hello, my first time commenting here. I finished reading now after a few days and I'm finding it excellent so far, I may be inclined because Nino is the girl of the five sisters I like the most. Anyway, I am not to comment, in fact on this site is the first time, in addition after reading in a chapter how important it is to give a compliment or a criticism to the author for the motivation it gives. finally, if I don't understand this comment very well, it is because I am Brazilian and I am translating it into English since I do not (yet) write in English. continue with this story
Dan The Bloody chapter 21 . 1/14
Gotta admit, I'm surprised that even Raiha knows what a "condom" is despite being in elementary school hahahahaha
I'm not sure if it's true for everyone but I don't recall contraceptives being taught during sex ed in elementary so I can only assume that either Isanari or Fuutarou taught her about it or Raiha reads some dirty books herself hehehehe
But anyways, great chapter as always
Santouryu chapter 16 . 1/14
good chapter
Santouryu chapter 15 . 1/14
Good writing. But i just have one thing i didn't agree with. I think Nino's character was never one to not be direct. She always was someone to take the bull by the horns. Deception,lying in the shadows are things she hates,as has even been directly shown in the manga by the time i am making this comment.

So Nino is acting OO here. Of course that's not a bad thing necessarily, as it's inevitable that fan-fiction will deviate from what is canon. But personally for me Nino's directness,bluntness are what makes me like her.
Santouryu chapter 12 . 1/14
agree with the childhood nakano was cliched,cringey,badly implemented and overall one of the shittier parts of the manga
Santouryu chapter 7 . 1/14
This is amazing writing. Honestly, i feel like you are making better use of the characters of the series than the original author himself does.

After reading your stories,I can understand exactly what i liked about gotoubun despite it's numerous flaws and cringe-ness: the characters. Now that i think of it,the characters were the only thing pulling the series through.

Anyway, great job. hoping this will be long series
BakaOniisan chapter 21 . 1/13
Damn Raiha, Ichika! When i asked for the salt, I asked for the small container not the 2L box!

Also damn Fuutarou, staring at dat ass.
Yotsuba made me laugh so much in this.

I’m still very worried for Miku...

This is heading to smut and I’m a-ok with that
WeirdShenanigans chapter 21 . 1/10
OK, so we have Ichika being a snek by spreading rumors, enjoyable humor, Futaro evolving(or devolving) into a man of culture, and Raiha being a potty mouth. Great chapter.
ThePizziaMan chapter 21 . 1/9
Dang this chapter got steamy. Looking forward to the next chapter:)