Reviews for Burning The Midnight Oil
Pls update ;(
Cole McGrath1 chapter 29 . 5/3
I was personally was never into reading books or novels but this fanfic changed it all. It was honestly a blast reading this in just 2 days. The way u handle the cast and how u show thier development i love it. It kept me begging for more. Ik its been a year but please update asap
ricmando chapter 29 . 4/30
damn im still waiting for an update
Femboys chapter 29 . 4/26
are you going to continue this fanfic? this fanfic is just way too good
C.S Allen chapter 1 . 4/22
Every Thursday I come back here hoping you've updated.
Cachata chapter 29 . 4/23
This story has the honor of being the best Fanfiction I have ever read. Every chapter was engaging and if I wasn't reading I would keep thinking about the next time I could. I just hope it is updated in the future.
Looked for a nino fanfic after season 2 ended and found this masterpiece. Loved every bit of it. I hope it updates soon.
C.S Allen chapter 29 . 4/1
I sincerely hope to see you continue some day.
Nobody chapter 18 . 3/28
That 5 is a prime number but 6 can be divided shit was pretty clever
Is this going to be finished?
I love Priscilla chapter 1 . 3/28
update please
Daemon Love chapter 29 . 3/26
Wow...Just, wow. I've spent the last while reading this and, I'm almost speechless after this chapter. I went to click the next one just to see it hasn't been updated in a while. I love what I've read so far from this, so much. Seeing the natural growth of characters as realistic events happened around them was enjoyable to say the least. Even if this is the last chapter that you'll post (which I really hope it isn't) I'm still more than satisfied with the time I spent reading what you wrote.
Everything felt so natural and in character, I never felt myself questioning if that's what this or tha character would do. Even with how outlandish Ichika behaved, that's not necessarily as far fetched as it seems, especially when she's blinded but rejection in such a secretive way. Watching the growth of characters as well, either it be Futaro becoming less mechanical and allowing his walls to be torn down, to love once more, or the slow progression into toxic traits Ichika allowed herself to fall into without consciously realizing it.
I hope you don't stop updating this story, as I fell in love with the versions of the characters you crafted here. Anticipating what you have in store for this story's future!
RedGlitch chapter 29 . 3/23
Man, the author seems like he just hates Ichika.

I'm feeling contempt or scapegoating on the same level as Negi's infamous nerf in the original source material.
Lololasolol chapter 29 . 3/23