Reviews for Bus 1225
puffinzero chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
Wow! That ending is a lot to take in. I really hate you for that cliffhanger though (not really ;)) it seems that Ren’s jealousy bit him in the ass. I wonder how things will recover from here! I mean, Ren should do something really big to let Kyoko snap out of her merhod acting.
brennakai chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
sniffle
that was hard to read... Wer agreed still on ther first day... they haven't even made it to the room yet... will she act 24/7 or will the single bed crack her character...

Perhaps she will overhear him on a call to Kuu/Julie saying her only ever hurts those he cares about...
sniffle I do hate to see then like this... but let's face it... they spend 90% of ther time misunderstanding one another...

Kaname671 chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
Oh my heart! Your author’s note was right on the money because I swore under my breath several times and wanted to throw something but I held tight to my phone. Looking forward to next chapter!
Ashenvale chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
This is an amazing chapter. I agree that this is really emotional got me on tears.
shadowpotato77 chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Personal reactions aside, I love how you managed to work in the events of the recent chapters!
ktoll9 chapter 4 . 5/2/2019
Ouch! Although it's painful to see Kyoko do this, I would actually not be too surprised if she reacted that way in the manga. One man in her life playing with her feelings is enough, Ren should know better than hiding the fact that he's Corn from her. Wonderful job!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2019
So sad she still refuses him and the explanation that Mari gave that perhaps ren was scared kyoko is such overly hypocritical person all the secrets she keeps as he's unable to make a mistake n be forgiven she over reacts to everything n over analysis them to does anyone really act this way well yes but man can a person ever relax with you I'm thinking it's time for him to move on
Kaname671 chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
So glad Yumi is making her think about her rash decision for not hearing him out. You're almost there Ren gambatte kudasai! This chapter was wonderful. I love how he's slowly revealing pieces of himself to her. Thanks for the update!
Megumitasama chapter 3 . 4/8/2019
I love to see they interact as close friends(well, like a couple), they are so right to each others...

Thanks for writing
luv2readgirl chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
Yay im glad to read this new chapter
dreamerkins chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
Kyoko actually met Cain at the Haichiko statue, in Shibuya... and seemed pretty familuar with it... but I'm loving your direction! it's a good take on what might happen, when he finally tells her!
shadowpotato77 chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
This is so cute! Random side note: I was watching Marie Kondo’s tidying up when this chapter was released and now I am totally picturing Mari the tour guide as Marie Kondo
H-Nala chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
A third person's perspective is always good to help sort out your thoughts.
brennakai chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
Well Kanae's cousin is a sharp cookie... She is even getting Kyoko to think a little
ELinkA chapter 3 . 4/7/2019
Yes, Kyoko, listen to reason!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »