Reviews for Bus 1225
midori144 chapter 16 . 8/17/2021
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that you had a nasty breakup, that sucks. I hope you are feeling better. 3

This story is so cute and fun.I love how long the the trip is taking, because it means more fluff! :D

You're doing a great job with the research about all the different locations, (at least I'm assuming you are, I've never been to Japan so what do I know, lol) the quick breaks to describe the new settings really help the pacing of the chapters. I love how casually they are progressing, it feels very realistic and in character for both of them. I'm looking forward to reading more! :D
Guest chapter 16 . 8/6/2021
Please complete this story please
brennakai chapter 16 . 6/25/2021
huggles

relationships romanticotherwise have a purpose... To show us more of the world beyond ourselves... Each relationship allows us to grow. Learn what we wantdon't..

Thus many end so new ones may start... sometimes they end as we move into the next chapter of our lives.
When they end we should always know it isn't about us/them being worthless its just that we/they are not a match for where they/we maybe going. There is nothing wrong with that. It just allows us to see where we ourselves areto assess where we want our lives to go.
also know you are allowed to hurtmiss them. Afterall they were a part of who you are. As we are each the sum of our experiences/interactions.

didn't intent to preach... I'll get off my soapbox now...
just wanted to send you positive thoughts about changes in relationships...
3 luv from Texasthx for another chapter.
H-Nala chapter 16 . 6/20/2021
This chapter was plenty fluffy. thank you.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/20/2021
Goodtome chapter 16 . 6/2/2021
Great job on writing this as you’ve gone through a bad break up sorry to that but glad to see that your doing better n cheering you on thnx for the new chapter
RukiYuki chapter 16 . 6/1/2021
Oh kuon I never expected you're truly a gentleman awww
Jeannabelle chapter 16 . 5/31/2021
I’m glad that you’re finding yourself in the right head space to continue writing. You’re a talented writer and I’ve really been enjoying this fic.
I hope that things continue to improve for you!
nnjvz chapter 16 . 5/31/2021
That’s too bad about your breakup, but thanks for coming back to this!
Modelling lessons, oh my, I wonder what’s going to happen! Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kaname671 chapter 16 . 5/31/2021
Hugs to you...and thank you for the chapter. It was wonderful as always.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2021
Noveisadoge chapter 16 . 5/30/2021
oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you gave yourself the time you needed.
great chapter though! I was just thinking about rereading this one from the start because I feel like I forgot some cute moments, and so this is a good excuse to do so.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/28/2021
Post please it’s been forever since we’ve heard from you so please update love this story
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2021
Espero tu proxima actualizacion me gusta como se desarrolla la historia.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/31/2020
Please post new chapter love your work
194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »