Reviews for Mists of Yesterday
CrimsonWing67 chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Why haven't I read this before? This is a gemstone. Insane Obi-Wan? Yes! Thank you for the story!
Ayodia chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
congratulation! you wrote one of the few fanfics that actually made me cry... poor Obi... poor Ani... poor Jedi... love it!
Jojo chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
This story was excellently crafted, beautiful and poignant in the way you captured a tormented soul grappling with loss, and moving with the reconciliation at the end. I have never cried so much reading a fanfic EVER. You have a gift with words, and I hope you continue to use it :-) Thank you.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
AW! Oh my gosh...

Wow, this story was amazing. Very touching. Especially the ending. It made me cry! It was the song lyrics that did it. I love that song and I never really applied it to Obi, Ani and Qui before but now I'll never be able to listen to it without thinking of them!

Truly, this is a great fic, and you're a very talented author! Congratulations on a job VERY well done indeed! :)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, but I really have to go to bed now... LOL

~ky
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 16 . 2/22/2006
Oh I loved your story...

Really Good.

Poor Obi. I can't stil get over qui gon's dead, so I can hardly imagine for him ;)

Nice piece of writing!
ShadowLea chapter 16 . 2/20/2006
nice story!
MonicaOP chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
hI :), well I have been reading your stories, and wow! are you talented! I finished reading the Master before this one, and I can't believe you are thinking about leaving the fanfic world, you are so good at this!.

I have been searching all around for your fics, here, at the force boards, I even hoped you had a page, and I have to tell you, all your stories ROCKED! you are a great writer, and I can't wait to finish reading all your stories.

Good luck with what ever you are planing to do, and thanks for this story, it was so... new in several ways, I just hope Obi could remember what Qui-Gon and Ani told him so that he could made it back.

Be well and take care.
sapphirexkat2 chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
This story was so f*ing awesome. I cried in every chapter. seriously. I loved your descriptions, the character developments, and the emotions so strongly portrayed in Anakin, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. The last chapter has to be my favorite.

You are a very gifted writer. I don't imagine that this plot was easy to find, much less expand on. (I couldn't do it). Anyway, please write more.

SK
DeadlyJabberwock chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
Beautiful piece of work. Magnificent. I finished about 2 boxes of tissues reading this...poor Obi...
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 16 . 10/8/2004
WOW! I have to say this is extremely well done...the anguish, the pains...the dark workings of a mind under duress...wow. Good Stuff! LOL maybe I should pick up my own pen again, so to speak. ;)
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
wo. obi is going coocoo. he IS pathetic. i am going to keep reading.;)
Red 921 chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
i cant remember how many of your stories ive read but every one of them is a work of art! this one was no different.. you have a way with words that makes me want to cry... the plot line was uniqui and the characters were true to film... although ani seemed a bit less... whinny... thank you for that... cant say enough how much i love your work... keep writing!
LiLAqUaMaRiE chapter 16 . 4/11/2004
This was beautiful, abosolutely beautiful. Everything - from beginning to end, great job on your writing. Got good talent, and the stroy plot and the way each of the characters where described and used...just wow. Great job!
ewan's girl chapter 16 . 3/20/2004
What a great ending, you have such a great way of describing the emotions and I almost was brought to tears when Obi Wan realized everything, it was so heartbreaking the line about why he never called Anakin 'Ani'...great job on another great story!
Athena Leigh chapter 16 . 3/19/2004
That was a great ending, so sweet and wonderful. It was really a good cap to the story. I particularly like the image at the end of the two together in the memorial, and of course mentioning the lily again. This was a really, really good, well-developed story with great imagery and a touching telling. I'm glad it has finally come to completion to see the whole story. It was a great read and I enjoyed it very much.