Reviews for Mists of Yesterday
happy-me-111 chapter 16 . 3/21
I re-read this story again today for probably the 100th time in the last decade. Your writing is beautiful and I've come back to your stories time and time again. Thank you for sharing your gift.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
I already commented on this earlier, but I don't think I did it justice. It was fantastic, and easily one of the best fanfictions I've read. It's incredible how you managed to capture emotions so well.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
That was brilliant. Wow.
CheshireCat333 chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
What a fantastic emotional rollercoaster. Very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and all the nuances you brought to the characters. Keep up the great writing!
JaybirdnCrew chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Why haven't I read this before? This is a gemstone. Insane Obi-Wan? Yes! Thank you for the story!
Ayodia chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
congratulation! you wrote one of the few fanfics that actually made me cry... poor Obi... poor Ani... poor Jedi... love it!
Jojo chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
This story was excellently crafted, beautiful and poignant in the way you captured a tormented soul grappling with loss, and moving with the reconciliation at the end. I have never cried so much reading a fanfic EVER. You have a gift with words, and I hope you continue to use it :-) Thank you.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
AW! Oh my gosh...

Wow, this story was amazing. Very touching. Especially the ending. It made me cry! It was the song lyrics that did it. I love that song and I never really applied it to Obi, Ani and Qui before but now I'll never be able to listen to it without thinking of them!

Truly, this is a great fic, and you're a very talented author! Congratulations on a job VERY well done indeed! :)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, but I really have to go to bed now... LOL

~ky
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 16 . 2/22/2006
Oh I loved your story...

Really Good.

Poor Obi. I can't stil get over qui gon's dead, so I can hardly imagine for him ;)

Nice piece of writing!
ShadowLea chapter 16 . 2/20/2006
nice story!
MonicaOP chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
hI :), well I have been reading your stories, and wow! are you talented! I finished reading the Master before this one, and I can't believe you are thinking about leaving the fanfic world, you are so good at this!.

I have been searching all around for your fics, here, at the force boards, I even hoped you had a page, and I have to tell you, all your stories ROCKED! you are a great writer, and I can't wait to finish reading all your stories.

Good luck with what ever you are planing to do, and thanks for this story, it was so... new in several ways, I just hope Obi could remember what Qui-Gon and Ani told him so that he could made it back.

Be well and take care.
sapphirexkat2 chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
This story was so f*ing awesome. I cried in every chapter. seriously. I loved your descriptions, the character developments, and the emotions so strongly portrayed in Anakin, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. The last chapter has to be my favorite.

You are a very gifted writer. I don't imagine that this plot was easy to find, much less expand on. (I couldn't do it). Anyway, please write more.

SK
DeadlyJabberwock chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
Beautiful piece of work. Magnificent. I finished about 2 boxes of tissues reading this...poor Obi...
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 16 . 10/8/2004
WOW! I have to say this is extremely well done...the anguish, the pains...the dark workings of a mind under duress...wow. Good Stuff! LOL maybe I should pick up my own pen again, so to speak. ;)
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
wo. obi is going coocoo. he IS pathetic. i am going to keep reading.;)