Reviews for Mists of Yesterday
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
I already commented on this earlier, but I don't think I did it justice. It was fantastic, and easily one of the best fanfictions I've read. It's incredible how you managed to capture emotions so well.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
That was brilliant. Wow.
CheshireCat333 chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
What a fantastic emotional rollercoaster. Very well written. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and all the nuances you brought to the characters. Keep up the great writing!
JaybirdnCrew chapter 16 . 5/3/2014
Why haven't I read this before? This is a gemstone. Insane Obi-Wan? Yes! Thank you for the story!
Ayodia chapter 16 . 12/16/2009
congratulation! you wrote one of the few fanfics that actually made me cry... poor Obi... poor Ani... poor Jedi... love it!
Jojo chapter 16 . 10/19/2009
This story was excellently crafted, beautiful and poignant in the way you captured a tormented soul grappling with loss, and moving with the reconciliation at the end. I have never cried so much reading a fanfic EVER. You have a gift with words, and I hope you continue to use it :-) Thank you.
Bread-Making-Viking chapter 16 . 4/23/2009
AW! Oh my gosh...

Wow, this story was amazing. Very touching. Especially the ending. It made me cry! It was the song lyrics that did it. I love that song and I never really applied it to Obi, Ani and Qui before but now I'll never be able to listen to it without thinking of them!

Truly, this is a great fic, and you're a very talented author! Congratulations on a job VERY well done indeed! :)

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories, but I really have to go to bed now... LOL

~ky
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 16 . 2/22/2006
Oh I loved your story...

Really Good.

Poor Obi. I can't stil get over qui gon's dead, so I can hardly imagine for him ;)

Nice piece of writing!
ShadowLea chapter 16 . 2/20/2006
nice story!
MonicaOP chapter 16 . 7/18/2005
hI :), well I have been reading your stories, and wow! are you talented! I finished reading the Master before this one, and I can't believe you are thinking about leaving the fanfic world, you are so good at this!.

I have been searching all around for your fics, here, at the force boards, I even hoped you had a page, and I have to tell you, all your stories ROCKED! you are a great writer, and I can't wait to finish reading all your stories.

Good luck with what ever you are planing to do, and thanks for this story, it was so... new in several ways, I just hope Obi could remember what Qui-Gon and Ani told him so that he could made it back.

Be well and take care.
sapphirexkat2 chapter 16 . 5/29/2005
This story was so f*ing awesome. I cried in every chapter. seriously. I loved your descriptions, the character developments, and the emotions so strongly portrayed in Anakin, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. The last chapter has to be my favorite.

You are a very gifted writer. I don't imagine that this plot was easy to find, much less expand on. (I couldn't do it). Anyway, please write more.

SK
DeadlyJabberwock chapter 16 . 12/10/2004
Beautiful piece of work. Magnificent. I finished about 2 boxes of tissues reading this...poor Obi...
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 16 . 10/8/2004
WOW! I have to say this is extremely well done...the anguish, the pains...the dark workings of a mind under duress...wow. Good Stuff! LOL maybe I should pick up my own pen again, so to speak. ;)
jedi keliam kenobi chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
wo. obi is going coocoo. he IS pathetic. i am going to keep reading.;)
Red 921 chapter 16 . 5/25/2004
i cant remember how many of your stories ive read but every one of them is a work of art! this one was no different.. you have a way with words that makes me want to cry... the plot line was uniqui and the characters were true to film... although ani seemed a bit less... whinny... thank you for that... cant say enough how much i love your work... keep writing!