Reviews for Claustrophobia
davidlaylashipper1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
I love this story! great chapter. And I agree with Shimmerwings, why do people hate Davey anyways? he is so underappreciated! give him a chance, guys. Hes not bad
Lady of Tir Na Nog chapter 13 . 8/4/2003
it was great i got back on friday and i just now got to catch up on your story well i should say the ending of ur story i love d it and i have to congradulateu on the fantastic peice of work you did i think you have proven yourself as an author or at least to me you have proven your self as mor than a writer you were able to bring me to their escapes and to have me invision their captors so i have enjoyed this through the long run so i now say thanks as a fan and a friend

MUCH MUCH LOVE

klover
T.H.W chapter 13 . 7/21/2003
YAY! IS FINALLY BACK! I'm so happy! Which means, I can finally review this lovely chapter of your stunning story! :-)

"Cold nausea bubbled in Jack's stomach as he relived bursting from the window in his room to the open street. He'd circled around, gathering his bearings, and nearly fell when he saw the dark stone of the Refuge looming at them from where they'd escaped. He almost lapsed into a shock-induced trance-like state right there, in front of the window, had not David's feverish laughter at the irony woken him."

GREAT paragraph. Goodness, I'm so stupid. I always have to compliment you on at least ONE awesome passage! Not about the story, not about a character being in canon, about a passage. I'm so weird. :D But you are the best unique passage writer I know. ;-)

"Up there, pale as a ghost, shakin, but with the most determined look in his eyes. He'd sooner lose a poker match than mess this thing up."

AW! Sweet ol' Race! I can really see that happening! The dear heart...

"Casting a final insistent look at David, he pushed his protégée forward and settled back to listen. In the past few days, David taught him more than he'd learned in years. Now, Jack decided, he needed to return the favor. That's what brothers did."

I'm doing it again, I know, but I couldn't help myself. That's a great passage, a great way to end the story. *sniffle*

I'm so sad this is over. It was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

I can't wait to see what you've got in store for me next! I know what you mean about songfics. I just can't really connect to a song with just song lyrics. I've GOTTA hear it before I write it.

"You will be a perfect novelist. You're practically acting like a professional novelist right now. I'm just too much of a slacker to write a novel. Well, I'm not a slacker. During the summer I am, so I feel like one now. But during the school year, it's insane."

WOW! Thanks! I'm always SO thrilled and honored whenever you give me compliments because you were like, the first person I read on ! I remember thinking that you were the best ff writer out there and I wanted nothing more than to write as good as you someday...yes, that now sounds VERY cheesy, but it's true! :D I hold your opinions of me VERY highly. And to have you say that I'M one of your heroes...wow! That's awesome! I sound like the corniest of the corny right now, but by golly, I just don't CARE! :D Keep up the fabulous work, luv! And thanks bunches for your review of HP and the MM! I really appreciated it! Talk to you later!

T.H.
Monkey McCartney chapter 13 . 7/12/2003
Aww, that was an awesome story! Great ending too - I love how you wrapped it all up. Wow. Just awesome. :D *hugs* I loves ya!
Monkey McCartney chapter 12 . 7/12/2003
Mph, no, somebody get ahold of Pulitzer and his ugly self and do away with him before he can hurt my Davey!
Monkey McCartney chapter 11 . 7/12/2003
Aww, poor David...reading this actually makes me feel like I'm at least halfway into his shoes, the fuzziness and helplessness of it all. You really have a way about bringing the feeling into your stories.
Monkey McCartney chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
Wow, your description of David's semi-conciouness actually made me feel a bit fuzzy-minded myself. *shakes head and blinks* This really is a great story. *bows*
Monkey McCartney chapter 9 . 7/12/2003
Wow. David is Jack's source of strength, but ironically, David has lost all desire for finding any strength left still within him. It definitely emphasizes the differences in the two boys' upbringings - Jack's hard life works better for him in these conditions, while David's more sheltered life leaves him almost completely helpless. *hug* Good job!
Monkey McCartney chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
'Nother great chapter. Poor Race, with all this burden on his shoulders. *hugs* Yay!
Monkey McCartney chapter 7 . 7/12/2003
Poor Davey. *shakes head* Are you having fun with this? *coddles him more and glares*

You know I loves ya. *poke*
Monkey McCartney chapter 6 . 7/12/2003
Wow. You rock. Spot's character is absolutely on-the-dot awesome. And I can picture every bit of this perfectly in my mind, it's that good.

I'm sorry that I neglected to read this for so long! It's awesome.
Monkey McCartney chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
Poor Davey. *coddles him* Kora, you are awesome! This is an awesome story so far. :) I'm lovin' it!
Monkey McCartney chapter 4 . 7/12/2003
I love how you've just captured Pulitzer perfectly, brought out his sinister side. Devious. And Jonathon is SUCH an Igor, it's so great. Next thing you know he'll be limping around going, "Yes, masta..."
Monkey McCartney chapter 3 . 7/12/2003
The rally? Okay. So poor Jack, he's been beat-up on. But I didn't need to tell you that. :)
Monkey McCartney chapter 2 . 7/12/2003
Dude, I didn't know you had started another story! Whee! It's pretty intriguing so far...I'm off to read more!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »