Reviews for Mental Health
ElleiWo chapter 1 . 6/29
TOURETTESSSSSSSSSSS PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE DO TOURETTE'S SYNDROME
Vitlium chapter 2 . 10/17/2019
as someone who's been told most of her life that she might have ADHD i like this as some people think you have to be hyper to have it, but not paying attention and talking alot are also signs, I do not have the funds to get a diagnosis but the frustration of being different and not having a name for it is something I kmow very well, I have bo idea why im different probably never will but I love stories like these that don't treat us like freaks for being wired a little diffrent
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
Hi. I like the idea of this for sure but just to let you know saying mental disorders is not a bad word, that’s what they’re called and calling them mental differences in a way takes away the power of standing up for them or being interested in them when writing.
A Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
wooooooooooooohooooooooo 3 dis story keep writingggggggggg dont end it now!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
Good luck with the tests and stuff ;)
hiknwjamo chapter 8 . 4/9/2019
Next chapter be Leo?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/9/2019
Don't worry, Rhubarb this is good chapter! Last one was good too. Love TMNT and your writing!
GomperEatsAll chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
To be honest, I'm sad to see it go! I really loved this series and it made me happy everytime you updated! I hope you make more amazing stories just like this one (and Ill be waiting for the one-shot, just take your time with school and everything)!
Cinnabunni chapter 9 . 4/10/2019
This chapter seemed really in-character, I love it. Leo also needs help, not just his brothers, and I'm happy that his brothers are going to help him. I really enjoyed this series, and shall be waiting for whatever else you write in the fututre!
Wanda chapter 8 . 4/8/2019
I think it's good.
GomperEatsAll chapter 8 . 4/8/2019
I don't think it's bad, this one was actually pretty interesting! I have never heard of synesthesia before, and it sounds cool (in some sort of way)! I just so interested in colors so it was a slight to read! Keep this up!
P.S. And now I have to do research about this, so thanks for the knowledge!
Cinnabunni chapter 8 . 4/8/2019
I really liked this chapter. I didn't really understand Synesthesia before I read this (and I still kinda don't get it, but its fine), but I still enjoyed reading your writing. I'm not really sure for what you're gonna write about next, but it will have Leo I'm it (so... do I get half points?).
GomperEatsAll chapter 7 . 4/7/2019
Aww, 8 dont think it sucks! You're one of the best authors I ever had the joy of meeting! Also, sorry for not reviewing last time, theres been stress with school work, and I'm just so happy that you updated! Keep doing this, you always bring a smile to my face!
Raphfangirl2807 chapter 1 . 4/7/2019
PLEASE! Uptade "Is Not Just You"! I need more of this! You're AN AMAZING writer! Congrats for the story bro! A big hug!
Cinnabunni chapter 7 . 4/7/2019
I'm not sure what you're talking about; this was a really good chapter! Are there some others that are better than this one? Yes but, I really enjoyed it, and I think that is what matters. I found myself enjoying this one a whole bunch, but that might he just become my favorite turtle is Donnie . Nonetheless, this one was a pretty well written chapter, and yyou should be proud of it.