Reviews for Ink Stains
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/25
Percy, like many, is one people have mixed opinions on. Before he redeemed himself in DH, some people hated him. Others just pitied him for being a stressed need. Others yet tried to actually understand his character and motivations. You belong to the last group.
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Aw I liked this. It was sweet!
bellefantastique chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Cute! I loved Oliver's insults! Fantastic!
Gina Molly Potter chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I love Percy! I love Percy!

And the twins are mean!
bibphile chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I really like this story. My favorite moment is when Percy ask Oliver if he's been a good roommate. There's just something incredible about it.

I also like the bit about Oliver liking having the Percy around and Percy's comment about the twins.

The one thing I don't understand is the bit about Percy and Penny not talking since before the winter holiday. I'm certain that they were talking on the very last day at Hogwarts in PoA. He was telling her about all his plans at the Ministry. I notices especially because she was actually listening to him. People rarely listen to Percy. Harry himself called her the only one that would listen to Percy.

Still, it's a fairly small error in very nice fic. It's nice to see Oliver and Percy interact a little.
Pedagogue chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
As the title says "perfect"; perfectly written, perfect characterizations, perfect ending. It's well-written and believable while not being slash. I mean, when they're talking like this it's probably before a confession of love but, yeah, this is just a great job.
Hermione Loves Ron chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
See, I *KNEW* that they weren't lovers!
Neonette chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
that was cool! Write more just like it!
B chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
This has to be the first Percy/Oliver story I read that wasn't slash, and I really enjoyed it.

Are you planning on continuing with this story, or was it a one shot?

Please say "more"