Reviews for Brand New World
WeasleyTwin303 chapter 53 . 9h
okay so i love this story, i love the plot thr way its written and the characters the only thing is i wish that you had left hermione as a muggleborn because obviously shes unusually powerful obviously thats how youve written her but i would of like it more if she was this powerful and still a Muggle born instead of her being this powerful and being a half blood. i just think its more impressive when shes a muggleborn instead of her being a descendant of powerful purebloods
Erze W chapter 1 . 2/14
Nice one
rgay3568 chapter 72 . 1/15
My goodness. This may very well be the best fanfic I’ve ever read. If anybody is turned off by smut, I strongly suggest reading this fic anyway. Fantastic work. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 72 . 12/29/2023
It was a great story, very interesting and well written! Kept binge reading it for days :)))
garbleturkey chapter 72 . 10/29/2023
I've just read this whole fic in two days, completely neglecting life, that how good it was - kept me hooked. I'm not sure how I have only just found it but I'm glad I have! Such a good story and so creative. Can't wait to read your other works.

However, I think now I need to actually be a human, feed myself and shower.
W. L. O'Fallon chapter 72 . 9/23/2023
Cute, I knew loved the bits of deception. I could imagine Luci doing whatever he could to protect his son. Twisted and epic. I will say I laughed so hard imagining what Harry Potter would do if draco did CPR hahahaha. That was good. Also you made me view Charlie like I never seen him before. Hahaha
W. L. O'Fallon chapter 67 . 9/23/2023
Very epic court room drama
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 15 . 7/27/2023
Draco morphed into Sheldon Cooper lol.
CocoVanillaface chapter 72 . 7/16/2023
Fantastic! Thank you for this journey, truly magnificent character and story development ️
ChosenInWinter chapter 40 . 7/9/2023
I liked this story for a while. But at this point the idea that Draco cant find a way to just marry the witch he loves who is pregnant with his baby is just ludacris. I really like some of your origional twists like hermione being from a long lost blood line and the family grimoire.
SpSt chapter 72 . 6/30/2023
this fic was amazing! I was meh about a sex bet with Malfoy, but this story was so so much more.

old magic
pureblood/muggleborn rights and societal roles
power and wealth dynamics
enemies to lovers to soul mates

*chefskiss*
delaney.nya chapter 72 . 6/17/2023
Haha I loved BNW! It was amazing and definitely on my favorites list! I vote for all the stories you have in mind! The all sound so good! And with your writing surely be amazing to read! Never have I cried, laughed, and fallen in love with a character in a story! Especially from a fanfic! Draco from the movies or books never appealed to me before but here...damn.

Love your writing! Keep it up!
PeculiarNay chapter 72 . 5/11/2023
This story was amazing
smmelvin chapter 72 . 5/2/2023
I binged this story in 2 days! I loved every bit of it. It was the perfect amount of angst and love. I can’t wait to read your other stories!
Slytherinferret0506 chapter 5 . 3/5/2023