Reviews for Community Service and Perhaps a Slice of Heaven
My Whispers In The Dark chapter 15 . 1/7
The part where betting on cleaning the yard was great and at the end when Sanosuke mistakenly took the hand of Megumi was a nice moment, I'm glad Katsu has woken up and just need to start counting that was what happened to him. I'll be waiting for your update.
jasminemilktea chapter 15 . 5/13/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story! You've included so much of what I loved about the anime, I felt like I was watching some extra episodes or a missing OVA. It's clear that you were watching very closely and taking note of the dialogue so that you could make your story fit so exactly to the series. I especially like the more serious moments you wrote of Sanosuke and Megumi each thinking back on their memories of the past. They were written so skillfully and felt exactly in-character and fit what little we know of their pasts just right. Thank you for a great read that brought back my memories of my favorite episodes of season 1. I will be waiting to read more.
Bunnyfire chapter 15 . 6/27/2012
this story of yours is out of this would your I LOVE IT, you writing is EPIC, I love the detail in the story you've truly out done yourself!- I truly love this story PLEASE OH PWEASE continue writing it I can't wait for the next chapter!, I can't wait to see what happened next! :D.
Stealiana chapter 15 . 6/9/2012
So this story has been on my favorite list for a long time, but I don't think I've ever reviewed (poor form).

I think you are an amazing writer. Your character portrayals are true to how they were developed in the series (from what I remember, anyway), and yet you have also rounded them out to make their realizations/commentary meaningful and insightful. The character arcs are believable, and in taking them on that path you've successfully rounded them all out. I can definitely say I am rooting for certain outcomes, and I'm sure you'll deliver when you have time to keep writing.

Perhaps its the fact that it's late at night, but I did gloss over reading some of the scenes that were less integral to the Sano/Meg or Kaoru/Ken relationships. I recall doing this when I first started reading the story as well, way back in the day - evidenced by the fact that I remembered some scenes after 8 years (learning to read, hot springs vacation, picking flowers) while forgetting others (like trying to blow up the government - kind of important!).

I would say this is my personal hang-up though - the character arcs and development are just more original and interesting to me than the terrorist plot side. It's just what I'm looking for as a reader and finding to be the primary plot. I know the attack on Katsu and other things are important for creating conflict for the parts of the story that I do read more closely, if that makes sense. I guess what I'm saying is I hope you keep spending time on the more original aspects of your story, as I find that the most satisfying to read.

Nice job, I hope you keep writing anything/everything, because you are very talented.
riza chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
hahaha this is great!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
Wow. Glad to see that he's okay. And Kaoru giving into the sweets was too cute. Awesome job! Please update soon!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
Wow. That's a lot to take in. I hope that he didn't tell them anything but if they left, he probably did. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 13 . 12/12/2011
Oh heck. Poor guy. I wonder what they are going to do to the store. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Oh hell! Don't tell them! As for the little girl playing doctor. That was very cute and sweet. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 11 . 12/12/2011
Oh hell. I hope his store doesn't get destroyed! That would suck! As for Megumi. Aw. It's nice that she hopes that she'll have another chance but I feel bad for Kaoru. Oh well. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 10 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow. Sanosuke nearly beat Megumi in a verbal duel and now people are going to 'save' Japan. Awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Haha. Oh men. Poor Kaoru though. Haha.

Death101- Fox Version chapter 8 . 12/12/2011
Aw. Poor Sano. Probably not the best fight for him. As for Yahiko, he just can't win. Haha. But Kaoru and Megumi shouting at each other was the best!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Ah. So that's where the clean laundry came from. Anyways, Yahiko's reaction to his 'problem' was very cute. As was the idea of the artist drawing a rooster and a fox. I want to see how that comes out. Anyways, awesome job!

Death101- Fox Version chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
Ouch. As if the kid didn't already not like him, now the kid's crush has a crush on Sanosuke. You just love messing with him, I guess? Anyways, awesome job!