Reviews for The Time Traveller
ErstwhileS chapter 1 . 5/28
Enjoyed reading this again. Thanks!
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 4/6
I know its 5 years but this is the start of a probably marvellous story. Please start writing again.
bluemax1965 chapter 1 . 3/31
You really have to expand this story. It's too good to just have a chapter with a cliffhanger.
Jake Crepeau chapter 1 . 3/13
Actually, it's been done many, many times by numerous writers, but I'm sure you've found that out by now. ;D This does make a very good one-shot, with quite a few possibilities as to how it could go forward if you wanted to. After reading "A Marauder's Plan," I'm sure you would do a bang-up job of it, too.
betsy62258 chapter 1 . 12/9/2023
This does not feel like a proper one shot. You opened up too many questions, things I've never seen addressed in other tales. I feel like I should go to the next chapter.
Marie chapter 1 . 11/22/2023
I really like this, and would love to see it continued. But thanks for this excellent tale.
fvdv123 chapter 1 . 10/7/2023
I hate your one-shots, they all need at least ten chapters or more.
waya715 chapter 1 . 8/29/2023
An excellent tale! But, I wish you had written more chapters. Anyway, Kudos!
DanYHKim chapter 1 . 6/17/2023
Your writing here very efficiently and succinctly set the stage without a lot of excess. I really appreciate it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
Annnnnnnnnnnd?
deschiffchiff chapter 1 . 4/26/2023
Good one ! Thank you ?
Critical reader chapter 1 . 2/27/2023
This has got serious potential, even though time travel stories are not rare, and neither are the ones where people are potioned. But there is always a way of combining known ingredients to make something new. I hope your health will improve so that you can continue writing.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/1/2023
Great work.
Wheezy52 chapter 1 . 1/17/2023
Very well written! I about to search your writings for more (crossing my fingers).
GroveWolf chapter 1 . 12/7/2022
Good story, however, I'm still waiting for the sequel of A step to the right.