Reviews for The Time Traveller
TinkStar87 chapter 1 . 10/15
Soooo Good, and short. I wish there was more. Take care, stay safe. Read ya Later ;)
BNC-3K chapter 1 . 10/13
Nice beginning, now it would be nicer to see the rest. :)
Drsquirrel chapter 1 . 8/27
I would totally read this as a full length story! Loved it.
A Talking Cat chapter 1 . 8/18
I would like to see more of this! Interesting! I would love a sequel :)
Treyven 'The Raven' Corsey chapter 1 . 8/9
I enjoyed the story, but I would love to be able to read more of this. I really hope you reconsider and continue it.

~ Cap
tsa33 chapter 1 . 8/8
Great one shot! Hoping you expand!
erstwhile-S chapter 1 . 7/21
Fantastic premise. It can’t be anything else with a rebel Hermione and Sirius conspiring to set things right. Thanks.
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 7/7
A very good time travel one shot. So many things hinted at, possibilities raised, potential changes taking shape. Thanks for sharing your story!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/14
What, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?-Romeo.

Neat one-shot, wish you'd kept up on it.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 5/28
A very good story.
I would definitely like read a sequel to this.
I enjoyed your story.

If you ever DO write a sequel, please be SURE to "nail" Dumbles, Molly, the moRon, Snivellus, & the Toad. That thought makes me happy.

Thank you for writing.
truester chapter 1 . 5/1
This is great! I have never read a story about the truth being revealed of Molly’s optioning on her death, plenty about her potioning them both, this is a unique twist. Would love to read more.
MCH chapter 1 . 4/15
great story shame it ended there. I like Harry Sirius and Hermione stories. They make a great team.

I've always felt that JKR Molly while a larger than life character she is overbearing with her interactions with Sirius she was darn right rude to him. and Harry trying to keep from the war but ignoring that he'd fought Tom many time.
Dumbledore had good intensions but he was not a fighter and his give people a "second chance" was wrong how do people lear an action is wrong if they're given forgiveness after forgiveness. it's like he's playing chess and forgets that his action have consequences it's wrapped up in his "greater goodmantra.

I live to know how Sirius and Hermione sorted out the situation.
rubyred753 chapter 1 . 4/10
Hermione has a plan, also know as'Hermione will do everything she can to save Harry.'. *reader silently cheers her dedication*
Jemma Blackwell chapter 1 . 4/8
One paragraph of a book. A good paragraph to be sure, but would you please write the rest of it?
Maxguevara36 chapter 1 . 4/6
His is a great one shot. I wish you would continue and develop the story you’ve started.