Reviews for Rêver De Voler
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
;_; That was sad. Y'know I figure I'd be pretty freaked if I 'woke' up on top of a blimp with a ridiculously large dragon about to have me for dinner! But, I never thought about the latter part of this. They were all kind of talking about him like he was just some *thing* and not a *one.* Granted, they were all concerned for the most part, but that brings up a good point. A very good one. And, yeah, that would *hurt.* This is a very good, short fic! Why it doesn't have more reviews will continue to puzzle me. Anyway, yet *another* great fic! _ These stories rock!

** Kayla **
Adnawun chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
_;;
ok, that was really good. It was a beautiful take on Ryou's POV. It ran smoothly and fitted in with the episode, allowing the reader to feel as though they could understand Ryou's situation.
I really enjoyed this fic!
Yogi Mutoh chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
Whoa, an interpretation of what happens during Bakura and Yugi's battle! What i've read seems real! Bakura could actually be thinking of this during this scene. Bakura afterall has NO idea what is going on, his other self is in control and who knows since when. Poor Bakura. You should go into writing the reaction after Bakura's other self takes over to save him from Osiris's blast. I dont' it's a thought!

Maybe no one understands this fic, it's probably due to the fact that they've only seen up to what the English permits. It's ahead of it's time, probably? If I didn't have the Japanese episodes I'd be really confused reading this. Otherwise this was a great story.

I knew you were a talented writer! Keep up the good work!
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
O_o What the hell was that about? Explainations would be nice. I think I got the gist of it, though._

-Steeple3