Reviews for A Night of Relieve
mike chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
now thats how i wish it wouldve ended like with helen and barry surviving with julie and ray and been on the second film
Gene's Gal chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Ah, this ending is very sweet. I haven't seen I Know What You Did Last Summer (totally spoilt myself now) but would be planning to see it. What I could see in the trailer that indeed that Sarah Michelle Geller and Ryan Phillippe have very good chemisty like Cruel Intentions. I really liked this story, bittersweet and very romantic. Added to Story Faves.
Takeitha chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was adorable! I HATED that Helen and Barry died in the movie (I always stop watching right before that happens), so it was especially fun for me to be able to read about the two of them getting a happy ending.
Lady Maramalade Keys chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I really liked it. I really wished the writer would have killed Ray off in the movie. HE was just a big waste even though he was part of the accident.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Wow, I wish this was how the movie ended, my fav character is Helen and my favourite couple is Helen and Barry, so I got really angry and sad when they died, but in this one they survived and that's so cool! I love it! Keep it up and happy summer vacation!
Frosty chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I love it I love it I love it. This is so how the story should have ended!
fuzzy wuzzy chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
hey like the story...a little, no offense likes but i like to be truthful...its the only way u can imrove afterall. I thnk its gr8 tht they survive likes but...the story needs a little bit more i thnk. a perfect life is just too easy. buhbye x
Seer99999 chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Great ending of your own version you wrote on this movie.
I liked it.
IrishWriter325 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
I totally agree with you. That's how it should end. Well, after the 2nd movie, but Barry and Helen shouldn't have died. I mean, this is RYAN PHILLIPE HERE! It's not some ugly guy it's RYAN PHILLIPE! He's TOTALLY GORGEOUS! And Sarah Michelle Geller! She's TOTALLY GORGEOUS TOO! Like, it's a fantastic movie, but they are so COMEPLETLY INSANE for killing Helen and Barry.
Tsk. Tsk.
Maddie
Katarina Phillippe chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
ur right... that is how it should have ended... h/b are my favs... they soo shouldn't have died... that would have made the second one ok... not the stupid chasing thing that it was... but it was really good... keep writing!
*KP*
karen chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
wow that was the greatest helen and berry story i have ever read! i wantedto tell you thank you ,cause i was looking for any helen and berry fic and i found the perfect one. please continur to write more helen and berry stories. there arent realy stories in IKWYDLS so thank tyou again!
FandomAvenger chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
Do you mean "a night of relief"? Do you mean how you wish it would have "happenED"?

Correct spelling counts for the summary too.

You're in desperate need of a beta reader. It's "curly-hairED", "talkED to", and "wonderED Barry". You make that mistake far too often.

Have you reread this to fix the errors? It looks like you just typed it up quickly and uploaded it without much thought.
Amber Lee1 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
This is definitely the way it should have ended. I liked Helen and Barry. :( Good story!
Kathryn Merteuil chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
I love this story even more than the movie. I'm going to have to buy the book! I was impressed by how long Helen stayed alive in the movie! I hated that Helen and Barry died, but she did a good job, oh and I now officially *hate* policemen! I get it's a movie but come on! as you can probably tell by my name I love Cruel Intentions! What can I say ? I love Sarah Michelle Gellar and Ryan Phillippe! Have any of you guys seen the econd movie? I *still* know what you did last summer? also, Cruel Intentions 2: Manchester Prep? well it's not as good as the first Cruel Intentins but still some funny moments! And again good story! Keep in up. Maybe write a sequel were their kids grow up and maybe face the same delma as their parents? But keep Helen and Barry in it of course. Just a thought! Well done P.S I'd love a sequel to this story.
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Cute! That was a really great story! Helen was my favorite character (like you, I'm a huge "Buffy" fan, so no matter how evil or sweet Sarah's characters are-like in "Cruel Intentions"- I always side with her. Too bad she died in the movie; it was great that you didn't kill her, and that she and Barry had such a good life. Maybe you should, you know...continue. That would be good. Either way, great story!