Reviews for He's My Father
Good job.
Commander Kermit chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
Nice...I like it!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
That's a different take on how Han found out. Usually it's Leia who tells him, but this is believable as well. Nicely done.
amyhack7 chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
I really enjoyed your story - thank you for sharing!
dg101 chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
Truly amazing fic.
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
This is really wonderful. You handled the POV changes adroitly, and you caught the different voices very clearly. I particularly like the way you wrote Han, and I love the way you filled in this important period directly after Endor.
Jambee chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
This was beautifully done
knitzkampf chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
Great job on this. I really appreciated the opening, how you set the tone.
angie chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
I really enjoyed this, it is beautifully written! I could picture myself watching this, as if it was a movie. I love the way you have the characters interacting with one another. This is a very realistic account of what may have happened after the death star to Luke, Leia, and Han. Thanks for sharing this!
MorganD chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
I absolutely loved this story. It's been a long time since I last read a good fic about Han and Luke's relationship, and the topic of Han learning the whole truth is one that always appeals to me. I really appreciate that Leia told Han about Luke's hand, but left to Luke the decision to tell everything else. And Han's reaction was truly heartwarming.

Also, speaking as someone who suffers from epilepsy, major kudos for how perfectly you described the aftereffects of a seizure. The detail of the familiar jacket that Luke couldn't quite recognize at first was particularly touching for me, because that's pretty much how it is: memories in a complete jumble, yet feeling too tired to worry about that. Great job.
Dream Plane chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
Awwww! I love how Han is being protective of Luke. Thanks for writing!:)
banzi chapter 1 . 3/9/2019