Reviews for Jin the Wind Master
chocobohead chapter 7 . 11/12/2011
If you're wondering what you did right in this fic, it's probably the Hiei/Kurama fluff. :)
raineynight chapter 7 . 4/6/2009
I LOVED this story! Although it would have been even more awesomer if it had been yusuke/jin! Not EVEN enough of 'em around, now are there! Oh, and ya said that if you made a mistake, ya wanted us to tell ya. Well, you said LOOSE when you meant LOSE. As in, That knot is really loose. And, Did you lose the game? I just figured ya might wanna know!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 9/1/2008
great story. Was this fic before the demon tounament in Makai?
Hoku ala chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
No more... But I want to read more...

I love this! I REALLY love this!

Your story had wonderful detail and charaterization! Jin is so cool. Great job keeping them in charater! 8D
astricjaster chapter 2 . 7/9/2006
wtf?...okay...too shonen-ai for me,even if it is in a friendly srry,but i just cant finish this. (if not for anyone else, for me...)
WhenDarknessRises chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
kewl
Mimiko7 chapter 8 . 7/26/2005
Okay... I looked over my old review for this story... and apparently all I said was 'Love your story'... That's all I said? There's so much more to it than that! It was detailed, it was deep, it was well written and it actually made it so that a reader could easily envision the story in their mind! It was a spectacular story! And you made it so the dialogue and actions fit the characters PERFECTLY. You didn't change anything, you even kept Jin's accent. You can definitely tell you put thought into this. I'm telling you right now. This story, is an act of pure talent. This story is one of the (if not THE) best out there. And if anyone EVER tells you otherwise, they obviously have no idea what good writing is ... or they do drugs. Okay... I'm satisfied with this review... _ Ja ne...

-Mimiko
puddingxownz chapter 8 . 2/5/2005
omg i just read your entire story and i loved it!it was so good, i love jin!

*hugs Jin plushie*

you are awesome at writing fanfics!good job on this story! it's going on my faves. _~
TenshiKitsuneKage chapter 8 . 11/9/2004
This is the Best Fanfiction that I've ever read!

It had everything, Jin, fighting, Jin, action, humor,Jin, action, and also Jin!

I could kill myself for not finding this fic earlier! Uh...

You are awsome! YOU ARE A GOD, A FANFIC WRITING GOD!

SIGNED,

TENSHI KITSUNE KAGE

(THE ANGEL FOX OF SHADOWS)
DemonFireDragonGurl4568 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
i like da story (and Jin _) alot! it is awesome, keep up the good work _~
Kouga's girl chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
I love that story Jin , yuske, very cute hehe love that story
Banshee01 chapter 8 . 7/8/2004
Hey! Love your story, I hope you write another Jin fic in the future!

Banshee01 -
The Sylver Lining chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
Oh, I LOVE THIS SO FAR! So happy and light - and you've got the chars down! _ This is Jin, Jin, JIN ALL OVER! _ I've only read the first chapter, but YEAH! D I LOVE HIS EARS. Keep doing things with his ears! His ears are like - my favorite Jin part. 0-0 'Cept for the hair, and the eyes, and the fun mouth, and the flyflyfly! _ Whee!

0-0 HYPER. Jin makes me HYPER. YAYY, thank ye so much fer writing about me favorite YYH char!

Kurama: ;_; "I thought I was your favorite character!" *whinewhineoutofcharacterwhine*

Hiei: "NO, I'M her favorite! MemeME!"

Puu: "PUU!"

Jin: *blows raspberry* "Nyah-nyah!"

Me: "CHILDREN!" *throws them all cookies* "Keep those mouths busy. I love you all!"

x3 ButJinespeciallysincehe'! _
Revolutionjack chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
Awesome fic! Could you possibly write a sequel after that Kenshin fic?
Banshee chapter 8 . 6/5/2004
Hi! I really like your Jin flick. I was just wondering if you would write another. ' Ya I know its a stupid request, but I really like your story.

Banshee_ -