Reviews for So, I'm a Spider… Flat, 'What'
Mingyu chapter 6 . 3/18/2019
Hey look! Actually justifiable revenge hidden inside not-so-justifiable food-rage. Things could get very interesting if Taylor actually learns Shadow Stalker's identity. Also, way to possibly give away your position, Sophia.

Thanks for the chapter!
Mingyu chapter 5 . 3/15/2019
Heh! The MegaMe part just about killed me! Thanks for that! I'm a fan of both series and I like how you put them together. Taylor's rambling continues to be hilarious, and I'm getting really interested in how her powers work...and the path to becoming as big as she is when she saves Danny.

Plus I'm hoping she'll find out what exactly happened to her body as part of her wanderings. Did she just burst out like a miniature Xenomorph or what? That would be convenient if the PRT doesn't have her pegged as parahuman, I guess.

Anyways, thanks for the fic!
TheOneButcher chapter 5 . 3/14/2019
Oh god, the Spider who dug out Danny is a mindless copy, isn't she?
Hell'O B'Ring chapter 1 . 3/13/2019
this reminds me a lot of Kumo desu ka, nani ka?
The Lazy Dragon chapter 5 . 3/13/2019
Noice.
Penelope Orion chapter 4 . 3/10/2019
...what? What am I reading? Also, I want more.
Hell'O B'Ring chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
you my friend have done what should have been done years ago.
Chaoshift chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
The crossover we've all been waiting for!
Lagoon12002 chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
It's... beautiful. I'm crying. The promised day has come. The So what I'm a Spider x Worm crossover is here. Thank you you beautiful person.
Deepspob chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
Oooooh Spider “FLAT” I get it now
Lewascan2 chapter 4 . 3/9/2019
There is something about this story's writing style that is highly entertaining to inhale through my eyeballs... Please give me more.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
werd me chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
This is great! Especially if its a cross with that i think it is, unfortunately i cant copy paste what you crossed it with to check soo of to wander the interwebs for a bit, but this is seriously awesome!
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13