Reviews for So, I'm a Spider… Flat, 'What'
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 37 . 3/21/2022
Ah, Taylor's back I see.
How did Nibbler put it again?...ah, yes, "EVERYBODY OUT OF THE UNIVERSE!"
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 35 . 3/21/2022
For a second there I thought that Tee had gotten herself a baby Path to Victory.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/20/2022
"You are too kind," the man most everyone present understood to be Coil said amicably.

It's *ALMOST* zero/nothing/infinity/everything/all/any/etc.
"MOST" there makes is as senseless as "could care less" / "irregardless"...
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 15 . 3/20/2022
I think I know what's going through the entirety of New Wave's minds right now. "Wow, I never thought that I'd feel sorry for a Nazi." Either that or, "NOPE."
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 7 . 3/20/2022
That is unexpectedly adorable for worm. Giant 'OH GOD WHY' Spider not-withstanding.
D1 Glazzer chapter 46 . 2/7/2022
When will you update this story
RoyalStarlord chapter 46 . 11/13/2021
Think you'll change the category tags to 'So I'm a spider, so what?' in the anime/manga list at some point? ewe

Anyway, I'm gonna follow the story and give it a favorite. Love it to bits. w
Ryo Oh Ki7 chapter 46 . 10/16/2021
Love love love
swiftrabbit chapter 46 . 9/25/2021
This story is amazingly awesome! I just watched the anime and you captured her personality perfectly :)

Will you be continuing this? Parkour! It’s been a few years, but I’m hoping the recent anime has given you a bit of inspiration? Blink!Blink!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I absolutely enjoyed reading this.

Read ya later!
123ABIR123 chapter 46 . 6/29/2021
This is very good you should continue writing it.
DeanuGanda4337 chapter 1 . 3/23/2021
Just wanted to thank you for introducing me to Worm. I will say that this story made it intresting to try to figger out WFT was going on and all the characters i had never heard of before and so on. now its been closer to 2 years since i got into Worm and its fanfics. Thank you again.
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
Caver Floyd chapter 46 . 2/26/2021
Interesting story.
MagniThorsen chapter 35 . 2/7/2021
Score another point for puppy-spider eyes!

ROFL'd myself stoopid at that!
MagniThorsen chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
Chapter one and this story already kicks ass! A completely original take on the alt power concept. Congrats for that regardless of how the rest of the story turns out (but hopefully it will kick even more ass).
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »