Reviews for The Oracles of Prodigy
Casey chapter 14 . 9/23/2003
Great chapter! Keeps getting better! :) I can't wait to see what happened that night... Keep on writing (or typing, whatever), we LOVE your work!
Silvia chapter 14 . 9/14/2003
please continue with this story. it's very good, but don't let draco turn bad, and don't let harry die.
Dreaming One chapter 14 . 9/8/2003
You know, I really don't care if Harry lives or dies, as long as Draco lives. lol.

That was a really cool chapter, especially at the end. That Crystal and Draco scene at the end was fantastic! Draco is such a great character. There are so many facets to his personality.

I still don't get your lack of reviews. This fic rocks.

epicyclical chapter 14 . 9/7/2003
Hey. It's too bad you didn't go to the Hello Dance, but that's okay because it wasn't all that exciting anyway. But now, the story...

I like this chapter, especially the reference to "The Beauty of the Rain". Very nice touch. And the thing with Jakob Tiara kind of reminds me of "Tuck Everlasting"... you know, the whole moving around part so no one notices his age thing. But there is one thing I'd like to point out - I don't think that Pro. McGonagall would say "er", you know what I mean? I think that she would be the type of person to be articulate all the time and quick minded enough to come up with something to say unless it was a situation that totally flustered her. And there is also this on part where Leo says something about being an uncle and there's a typo there; I think "there" is supposed to be "their". So yeah, just to let you know...

Overall, I liked this chapter, even though it was shorter than usual. I can't wait until you post next!
sniggler27 chapter 13 . 8/28/2003
this is so good, it is one of my favorite fanfics. I love how draco is portrayed, hes still nasty and rude, but we know that hes not evil. it's really good. i am a bit sad that harry will die, but i'll get over it. not a lot of fanfics have harry die in them, and i cannot wait until i see your version of "the end of harry potter" please write more soon.
Blankeyes chapter 13 . 8/16/2003
I hate that you're going to kill Harry, I hate Draco period, and I hate hermione's relationship with Draco. But what I hate the most, is that he's going to die without ANY reassurance that the Dark Lord will die with him. Or die at all.

You, are pure unbridled evil.

I was starting to really get into this story then BAM - Harry's going to die. Could she not have kept that tidbit to herself?
Dreaming One chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
Excellent! Harry's going to die! Sorry, but I've never really liked Harry as much as Draco and Hermione. I really hope that prediction comes true.

Thankyou for giving us lots of Draco in this chapter! The more Draco, the better, in my opinion. lol. So, how come Leo hasn't told Draco what he is yet? Hasn't he figured it out?

I don't really have much to say about this chapter. I loved it. I want more. I don't understand your lack of readers.

That's pretty much it. ;)

Silnar chapter 13 . 8/10/2003
Hi!

I like your story, just I am uncomfortable with a few things.

1. I do not like "messiah" type stories, that is the hero has to die to vanquish the evil.

2. Also I do not think that telling someone his future will not change said future. (for example, what would happen if Harry killed himself?).

Otherwise the story is great, you have several interesting characters.
epicyclical chapter 13 . 8/9/2003
Hey, Kay. I'm glad that you got this chapter out. It's been a long time since I've read this story; mostly, I've been concentrating on your new Draco/Pansy fic. But don't worry, I didn't forget about this one!

I really like this chapter. Those purgatory souls just keep getting creepier and more restless, but I like it. It keeps the reader, not to mention Draco and Hermione, on their toes. And what's up with Draco anyway? Why could he retrieve that spirit? Does it have something to do with his special Dark Mark?

Oh yea, I noticed that the person whose life Draco saw near the beginning of this chapter is somewhat suspiciously almost identical to yours, well, at least the teenage part of it... decided to make a cameo in your story, huh?

Anyways, I hope that there's another chapter up soon. I don't know how long I can wonder about what's going to happen to Harry and what's up with Draco... well, I guess that's it so TTYL!
epicyclical chapter 13 . 7/9/2003
Hey Kay!

Wow...Liz reviewed! I'm in shock...j/k, Liz!

Well, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be waiting patiently for you to overcome this writer's block that you're having. I don't care how long it lasts; I'll still be here when you're ready to post the next chapter. Take as long as you need. I know that I'm here for you, Liz is here for you, and all your other readers are here as well. You have true talent (like Liz said) and don't feel like you have to rush your writing for us readers. I know that when you're ready, you'll come out with an AMAZING chapter for your TRULY AMAZING story. Don't let the lack of reviews get you down - sooner or later more and more people will find this and read it and be impressed like I know all of your readers have. Just keep on going!

Love always,

Mar
vocalmystic chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
Hey! haven't seen my name on this one for a long time haven't ya? Well, I just wanted to say that this fic is going along famously. I'm really proud of you kayla. I hope that you find whatever makes you happy, or I hope you realize that you've already found it. You have talent kay and I'm glad you're using it. I love you forever leg... see you later.

face
emmi chapter 3 . 7/6/2003
this story is so amazing! u are incredibly talented! woo! go you!
epicyclical chapter 12 . 6/27/2003
Hey! I finally got around to reading ch. 12. It's really good! And I see that you put the bipoplar thing in there too...nice touch. Hee! I really like this chapter, though I feel sorry for Harry - he must really be hating Crystal right now... How many pages did this chapter end up being on your computer? Over 30 like the last chapter? And you put Cho in this, too! I hate her so much in the 5th book! She never stops crying and she leaves Harry totally clueless about girls... all I can say is that I'm glad that he's over her. And, just a little comment - HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX IS THE BEST BOOK EVER! IT MADE ME LAUGH, CRY, AND EXPERIENCE THE WHOLE SPECTRUM OF EMOTIONS THAT ONE COULD POSSIBLY EXPERIENCE! Well, not exactly, but it did feel like that at times... I'm glad that you're not giving up and quitting this story even though the 5th book came out already. I can't wait for the next chapter! BTW, see you at the retreat tomorrow! )
Dreaming One chapter 9 . 6/26/2003
This is for Chapter 12:

Good job! I'd like to have more of Draco, hehehe, in the coming chapters. He's the best character. He's got this whole 'defying fate' thing going on right now, and I love that.

~May

PS: Yes, OOtP is the best book ever.
Dreaming One chapter 12 . 6/24/2003
I know, wasn't OOtP amazing? I read it the afternoon I got it, which was the day it came out, and I was so amazed. I saw somebody complain in a Group I belong to, and I was like, "...what's there to complain about?" Yeah, I'm in awe of JK's brilliance right now. Wasn't the part where Dumbledore dueled with Fudge and the others excellent? I think that was my favorite part...anyway. Yes, I still want you to continue. It's called fanfic for a reason, right? It doesn't matter if it's completely accurate and up to date. I myself have seriously pondered stopping my fics, but my reviewers would track me down and murder me, so I can't. I understand how you feel, though.

You have to continue though! This is one of my favorite fics. It deserves so many more reviews than it gets...continue!

60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »