Reviews for The Oracles of Prodigy
Apolla2 chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
You suck so bad! You finished? I haven't even recived my book! Now you're saying it's fantastic? I think I'm gonna cry... I've had this thing reserved for months (feb 9th, if you must know) and I haven't even seen the cover of my very own copy...tear... I'm getting misty thinking of it...

Well , of course, I want you to finish, it's fantastic so far! What an end to a chapter. you're a heart-wrencher, really, I wanted to cry!

BrEEzY

p.s. have you read my ONE AND ONLY R/Hr ficlet?

p.p.s. Where is that secret club in Disney Land you were talking about, I'm going in a few days?
AdrielleSilverleaf chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
Hey

I want u to continue with ur story, cuz its really good. OOP was really good. I totally agree with u. I cant believe sirius died :'( But anywats, continue with ur story, and update faster!

Ciao _
Silnar chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
I would be interested in the story, in my opinion a good story should not be stopped just because the fifth book is out. (by the way, how long will be the wait for the next installment? ;)
epicyclical chapter 10 . 6/21/2003
Hey...me again. I accidentally pressed the enter key before I finished my last review. Then, when I tried to post again and finish what I was going to say, the website said I only could review once per chapter! So, as you can see, that's why to the right of this review it says it's for ch. 10 but it's not...anyway, where was I? Ah, yes, I was telling you that I finished reading OOtP! I read practically nonstop but I did it. I started right after I got home from the midnight party and I finished it around 10 pm today. It's great! I don't want to give anything away to the people who haven't finished it yet so I won't say any more. Well, I hope that after you finish reading the book, you'll finish ch. 12 and post it- but no pressure, no rush now! Take your time and make it good! ) Well, I guess I'll ttyl!
epicyclical chapter 11 . 6/21/2003
Hey! Me again...I see that stupid erased my big long review that I left for ch. 11 but oh well. Guess what? I FINISHED READING THE 5TH BOOK!
Casey chapter 11 . 6/19/2003
:O Wow!:O

That chapter was really amazing.. it just keeps getting better! I think I said this before but you are such a good writer.. and I can't wait for the next chapter! I suppose I can wait a bit longer though, because we all know what is happening this Saturday! Yay! *Dances and jumps around* :):):) Your story needs no improvements - it rocks! I just hope Harry is okay in the end (I love Harry!)...

Dreaming One chapter 10 . 6/17/2003
BTW, all that backwords talking is making me dizzy! lol. It's clever though. Same with your name, hehehe.
Dreaming One chapter 11 . 6/17/2003
This is so cool. Seriously, you've got a gift for writing. There is something you have that can't be taught, and I'm really enjoying this story. I still think the lack of reviews is strange. readers lack patience, I think.

Anyway, I love this story. Your Draco is fantastic, and since he's my favorite character that's the most important thing to me, lol.

Please update again soon!

~May
lilspeshalpnai chapter 10 . 6/6/2003
Hey, Kayla! I just wanted to review so that you would have more...I know how you check everyday to see if you have more. So here's one more...and HI! )
Casey chapter 10 . 5/30/2003
Hey, just thought I'd say that this fan fic is really cool! I can't wait until the next chapter! You're a great writer! (I am so jealous!)
lilspeshalpnai chapter 10 . 5/27/2003
Hey Kayla! Wow, there's actually a chapter now! That was a really good chapter...Liz says so too. She's at my house right now and she actually read it. Well, she read it earlier, but the thing is that she actually read your story. I can't wait for more. You can't just leave it like that! I want to know what happens next! Is Ron really dead? He can't be dead, right? And where is Crystal going? And what about everyone else in the room? Well, I guess you're going to answer all those questions in the next chapter, so post soon!
LuckyQH chapter 9 . 5/22/2003
Great chapter! I loved it! I can't wait to read the next one if you say it'll be better than any of the others - you're whole story is amazing! Keep writing ;)
lilspeshalpnai chapter 9 . 5/15/2003
WOW KAYLA! This chapter is so amazing. I loved how the plot just flowed so fluently...this chapter does not "totally suck". I can't wait for more story. See you soon!
Shire.Conspire chapter 9 . 5/13/2003
Hey guys...sorry about the delay but guess what! Chapter Nine goes up Friday! Check it out guys, alright? Okay then...get ready for it...it may not be as good as chapter eight, but it's just some need to know info before the climax that occurs in ten...so yeah...it's all coming up!
lilspeshalpnai chapter 9 . 5/13/2003
That's okay, Kay. I can't wait for the next chapter! )
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »