Reviews for The Oracles of Prodigy
SpaceEgg chapter 9 . 5/9/2003
i love this fic... omg wow wow wow.. and i loved the last chapter with draco and hermione... VERY creative overall... congrats to you! keep writing! D
lilspeshalpnai chapter 5 . 5/7/2003
You're probably getting tired of me catching little things, Kay...don't throw anything at me! In ch. 5, you know how there's a box at the top of the page with the title of the chapter? Well, I don't know if you know this or not but the box is cutting into the first line of the chapter where Draco is saying something...you can fix it if you want, you being the perfectionist and all (not that it's a bad thing - I'm one too!) TTYL.
lilspeshalpnai chapter 3 . 5/7/2003
Haha..I can't believe how many reviews I've submitted for this in the past 5 mins. in computer class. Anyways, remember in ch. 3 how Harry remembers Crystal's voice? Maybe you could put that in italics, too. What is up with me and italics today? Just don't mind me...
lilspeshalpnai chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Hey, it's me again. I was looking over my last review and I forgot that there was more than 1 letter in ch. 2. Maybe you could just make all the letters that the characters write to each other in italics so they stand out. Can't wait for the next post!
lilspeshalpnai chapter 2 . 5/7/2003
Hey Kay. I was just reading this thing again and I was thinking that in ch. 2 you could make the letter from Hermione to Harry in italics so that it stands out from the story. Just a suggestion! )
Dreaming One chapter 8 . 5/7/2003
HOLY SHIT!

Okay, would somebody please explain to me why you don't have more reviews? I mean...did you delete them or something? Because, yeah. *blinks*. There are positively horrible stories on this site that have over ten times the reviews you do. I don't get it. You must have deleted them.

Anyway, this story is amazing. I love it! It's so complex, and your character development is amazing. I am so very impressed right now, you have no idea. These last two chapters especially...unbelievable. And I love this strange stuff between Draco and Hermione. I've been waiting for something like that since the beginning of the story. Your Draco is phenomenal. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen his character portrayed any better in a fanfic. And Crystal, and Leo, and Dumbledore, and Hermione...they're all just so amazingly well done.

Sorry, my reviews are usually a bit more coherant, lol. I also usually give criticism, but honestly, I just want the next chapter. Soon. lol.

Update Soon!

~May
bluvedgitrist chapter 8 . 5/5/2003
Hey! That was really great kayla. Good story good story. Can you e-mail me your poem. The one called, "To Liz my forever best friend"? Thanks a bunch. I'm going to incorporate that poem in my prayer about friendship. Well... talk to you later. bye!
Shire.Conspire chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
Whoever it was who critizied my third chapter...THANK YOU! I am so sorry! I didn't know it looked like that! I fixed it though...I hope. I replaced the chapter with the better formatted one. THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I'M SO SORRY!
lilspeshalpnai chapter 8 . 5/4/2003
Hey Kayla! Hahaha, I'm glad that you know I'm reading this...I can't be the only one though, right? Where is everyone else? But that's okay, I bet you more people will come to read this sooner or later. I just have to say that I really love this chapter. They're in Purgatory, Kayla? I never thought that Enol would be that place. I love how you described it though, even if it is sad and maybe disturbing. I also liked how you got Hermione and Draco to interact with each other..will this lead to my favorite fanfic pairing? Just kidding, Kayla, you only have to do that if you want to. The horrors of the land are binding them together, huh? They're the only ones who will understand each other in that respect. I love how the plot is coming along. I actually figured out how to read the Oracles' language! Go me! Well, I'm going to wrap this up. Great work and can't wait for the next installment!
Lucky2QH chapter 6 . 5/4/2003
I'm reading your story, too! ) I was just waiting for you to get to the part where you left off on and lemme say that last chapter was GREAT! YaY! Keep going, you're story is going very well! Can't wait for more ;)

~Chrissy~
Guest chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
The paragraphs in this chapter are too long and clumped to read. Separate them. There should be a new paragraph for each piece of dialogue.
lilspeshalpnai chapter 5 . 5/2/2003
Hey Kayla! It's Mar again...oh yea, I'm reading this in computer class and Kayla is sitting right beside me so she says hi...anyways, here's another chapter. I love the part where Ginny and Colin and all those other people see Harry, Ron, and Hermione on the couch. And I also read your little author thing, very funny! Well, I'll talk to you later!
lilspeshalpnai chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
Hey Kayla! Wow...I actually found your story! It took awhile but here it is. Hopefully you get up to the part that you left off on on . I'll be looking for your next posts!
Apolla2 chapter 2 . 4/28/2003
hola! That was fantastic! I only got to read the second one because I just had to finish Draco Domines (like I can spell?) and now I'm out of time! But oh my! You should feel special because you're on my fav author AND story list! Hurrah for "Harry"!

Once I get the little psyco smile down I may very well do a fan art for this, if my reduring is at all good. Crystal is just to fun to visualize!

My only pet peeve it you switch from mum to mom and back to mum. But then again I can't spell my own name half the time so you've got a good average!

Other than that I was glued to my computer screen! Great job!

BrEEzY a.k.a Hermione

P.S, you'll get more reviews if you don't make people log on to do it. I always get yelled at for that.
bluvedgitrist chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Hey Kayla.. good job, I'm really proud of your progress at this new site. Good Job bob...
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4