Reviews for Paulina’s Secret, Adopted by Zane Fox
Alex chapter 3 . 1/6/2020
I don't care if you have to retype this story its a good one please keep it going im genuinely curious about it and i wanna see where it goes
Guest chapter 3 . 9/15/2019
Please don’t remove this story!
writerofshow chapter 1 . 8/2/2019
Looking forward for more
Kinghines21 chapter 2 . 7/11/2019
this story is awesome please update this story as soon as possible i wold also go check your spelling on some of the words that's about it hope to see more of this story soon keep up the great work ps pleases update soon relly cant wait for more
Alex chapter 2 . 5/13/2019
Please keep this going im actually interested in this and for same maybe a carrot for obvious reasons
Kingpin chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
Please continue the story and would love to see Sam join in the harem and maybe Desiree and Ember with Dora
Kingpin chapter 2 . 3/10/2019
Please continue
razmire chapter 2 . 3/11/2019
With Sam being a vegan/vegetarian (I'm not sure which she is) it will most certainly NOT be meat. Perhaps the age old favorite of whip cream and cherries?
Harem Lover 26 chapter 2 . 3/11/2019
Great work. Not only was it a hot but the characteration was spot on. Paulina is still a little vain and Danny is more playful with his powers. I hope Luna gets involved in the dinner fun.

Also if you need ideas on Sam personal issues she needs to work though just let me know.
Kixen chapter 1 . 3/10/2019
While I enjoyed reading this again, I have to say the story is loaded with spelling errors within it and for some it could very well distract them from the story.
nitewolf423 chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
Lolololol. Get her

Are you INCLUDING others in this the ghost girls?