Reviews for Looking Into The Morning
Hollydoor chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Tha,... That was so amazing!
Esplandian chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, such a clever story involving the absence of night in Namek. Impressive. (That ought to be a favorite)
darkluminance chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. It was a pleasant read. thanks
Ma-Jr chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was interesting. Piccolo is going soft thanks to Nail, Kami, and Gohan. This story was different and well I enjoyed it. Kudos to you.
Kohaku Shinju chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
This is a wonderful story.
Satu-D-2 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
I love it! I love reading stories about Dende interacting with Piccolo...I don't know why.. It's just such an unlikely friendship, I guess... Or the fact that they're 'related' through Nail... Anyway, I loved this, and you caught it really well :D:D:D:D
Amber chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
aw! how cute! Ilove Dende. He's just so sweet and I can totaly feel this kind of thing happening to the poor guy. Very nicely written. The characters felt right, it was based on good facts, and very sweet. And you didn't have any blaring spelling errors! I only wish it were longer. Like part of a good series about Dende's life or something. Great job! Keeping writing(especially if it's about Dende)-
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
aww so CUTE! Poor Dende... so hopelessly KAWAII...
storm-of-insanity chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
aw. this fic is really sweet. i tried looking at the night from a kind of piccolo piont of view. guess what, it didn't work. i still don't like the dark
Elenek chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I just read this. It's beautiful.

hm. I just wrote my Piccolo character sketch for Swarm Saga based on a picture in one of the Doujinshi images on Nameksei .net. Funny thing. It's real similar to this. Frighteningly so. Not about the dark but an interaction between Piccolo and Dende shortly after the Cell Games. Yeah. I promise I wasn't stealing from you. I had not read this until just now. I'm now actually looking forward to you reading Trinity when it comes back from the Beta readers.

hm.

-El-
Space-Weazel chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
Your story reads like poetry to me. Again, beautiful, but there's more than just words here, there's though, feeling, raw emotion put into a form that all of us can connect to in some way shape or form.

The ending was amazing. . .For lack of a better word . The very end was professional in its own way, gave a sense of realism that, although present in the body text before, was not shining through as brightly as it did in the end. . .

-Ariel
Dream chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
AW! That was so cute! :D :D :D :D :D FIVE smiles for you
JDX chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
This is a touching story. I've always liked Nameks, Dende especially, though I have no idea why, so I really liked this fic. Keep writing!
annarei chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Well done on this one. I'm not sure that Piccolo would have been quite so compassionate, but you correctly recalled Dende's age and relative lack of knowledge, for all his wisdom. Lovely to see these two interacting, as well.
Catgirl-13 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003