Reviews for Power Within
fireclaw239 chapter 12 . 9/22/2012
u should make a sequel
pokemonAAMLforever chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
this is long but really cool. i was glad there wasn't any bad words.i hope you write another one!:-)
Starr18 chapter 12 . 7/18/2008
That was a great story! I loved it!
Hazlov2004 chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
Good job
Arisu Tsuranu chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
WOW...wow...wow...O_O WOW...
Thread Magic chapter 12 . 1/23/2005
Great story! I really like it. I like the ideas and concept too. You're a great author. Well, there's not much I can say, other tha that, so bye! _
Gijinka Renamon chapter 12 . 12/16/2004
Very confuaing, but cool. _
Shockwave1 chapter 12 . 7/2/2003
Hmm I am such a writer. I have to commend your idea and even your plot a little but you really bombed the technical stuff: Grammar, Sentece structure outlining, it seems as though you wrote it without even reading what you were writing just throwing ideas down. The STORY was pretty good as well I must say. Compared to this one, the story you asked me to read at your site (non pokemon) was alot better than this.

The simplest solution is to get a very willing beta reader (not me) wait until you advance more in grades and english class. AND write like you did in that other story on your site. And don't give up that's an order.

Shockwave

Has

Spoken
BubbleBender chapter 6 . 5/18/2003
cool. i like it, continue pleeze. :D
Poison Dusk chapter 6 . 5/17/2003
This is turning into a really great story, I hope you upload the next chapter soon, because that was a big nasty cliffhanger!
Mewey chapter 6 . 5/14/2003
I like this story...a lot.
Aletheios chapter 6 . 5/13/2003
The Pokeworld's most revered Pokemon (for the most part) is caught in a glass jar? I hope that jar is lined with psi-absorbtion material.
Shockwave1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
OMG I'm sorry I thought I had reviewed this. I remember when your stuff wasn't working well so I came back to check how far you had gone with the story and my God was it good. I've have never read a story like this before and I'm not kidding. Just reread it so you can correct some really hard to understand mistakes that's about it. I seriously can't wait until the next chapter. I really think this story has potential.
heath 999 chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
Interesting... It seemed like Professor Oak and Tracy were like Giovanni for a moment there. What were they doing anyway?
heath 999 chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Poor Ash! He seems to be having a hard time! Is he going to make it?