Reviews for Harry Potter and the Hermetic Arts
berkeleyjake chapter 11 . 5/8
Started listening to The Incredible Bongo Band right now. Hermione is right, it's catchy.
MartianGod chapter 6 . 5/7
I once played a D&D game where me and my party encountered a young dragon. by shear luck nobody died and we killed the dragon. the dice was very in our favor that day. I wanted to harvest the dragons teeth and claws to make daggers, but the game was permanently cancelled when our dungeon master cheated on his wife and moved to California with his new girlfriend.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/4
Skip.
Cavelenare chapter 6 . 5/2
i have no idea what D&D is or how it goes... well, beyond the fact that its a role playing game with monsters and magic. i really really hope im not missing too much with me not understanding a single thing lol. hopefully the story is stupid-friendly :
BerserkLittleCook chapter 28 . 4/28
"What're friends for?"

"You don't want the answer to that one."
BerserkLittleCook chapter 24 . 4/27
I'm increasingly disturbed at how Harry operates, how he manipulates people into doing what he wants, regardless of their safety, how people around him support his feeling of smart makes right and how I find myself having similar thoughts on how to "guide" people.
Also, Jason Bourne is Jason Bourne and the books were written as a cover for him, nobody can convince me otherwise.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 23 . 4/27
I disagree on people's lives getting better. Sure, he gave some people some stuff, but aside from a few conveniences at the hobby shop everything he's done made people's lives harder, more complicated or dangerous.
Also, there better be a plot to fix him when Hermione figures his tattoo out. It's getting harder and harder to bear him
BerserkLittleCook chapter 20 . 4/26
Once again, "my guess is control"
BerserkLittleCook chapter 19 . 4/26
Well, of course he isn't Neville's friend. He literally made him addicted to drugs to make him go away.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 18 . 4/26
So, Hunter Whiplash upended the entire disciplinary system, kickstarted the distribution of illegal substances, launched a gambling lair and attempted murder, all in his first month of education.
Oh, and his headmaster thinks it's all good news.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 17 . 4/26
"My name is Zhiang Qiu, but everyone keeps messing it up, so I gave up."

Ah'm pretty sure Ah mess'd it up, but Ah gav'up too.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 15 . 4/26
My fav:
"So?"
BerserkLittleCook chapter 11 . 4/26
"In that case, I'll wait outside."
BerserkLittleCook chapter 9 . 4/26
So, why is he telling her all this?

"My guess is control."
BerserkLittleCook chapter 4 . 4/25
So, Ah decided to do thas thang where Ah quote mah favourite quote from the thang and think Ah'm funny.

" Whit coods ye hae dain, wee'd oan heem?"
1,300 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »