Reviews for Buffydoppled
SeanHicks4 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Cool story while it lasted
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
I enjoy the stories you write, but why do you post entire songs after the fic? Maybe quoting a line or two in the beginning, or saying the theme song for this chapter is.. whatever would be better. We are capable of looking up the lyrics ourselves if it matters at all to us.
All4Spike chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
I started reading this fic before I noticed it had been 5 years since you updated it. Apart from a considerable confusion with your tenses and an inexplicable desire to copy out random song lyrics to interrupt the flow of the story it's brilliant, why on earth don't you continue? I want to know how they defeat the mayor and whether Vamp!Willow succeeds in her plotting and which Buffy ends up with Spike!
buffyrules-115 chapter 7 . 10/16/2006
hi just want to say great story and i hope you write more cuz i want to now how it ends
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
All knowing character bit again. Seeing one of a

duplicate signal vanish should not make them

think that there are two Buffy's and one is being

hidden.

Good fic otherwise. I liked it.
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 12/19/2004
The all knowing characters figuring things out

so easily detracts from the story. Until they

had a pair of duplicates together they shouldn't

have figured it out.
Cakidor chapter 7 . 10/29/2004
Hey, this is a really great story. It's great to see the differences between the two Buffys and how they interact with each other. Are you ever going to continue this? It's too good to just be dropped, so please please update!
wicked-obsession chapter 7 . 10/4/2004
hm, you gonna update this any more?

cus its great,,course you have like a billion stories and...are any of them finished?

anyway, awesome, awesome, cool cool

lata~ ;]
zanthinegirl chapter 7 . 10/1/2004
ARRGHH! And there's no more; and judging by the fact that the last time you updated this appears to be December of 2003 there's unlikely to ever be more. This is a great story; it really captivated me. I can honestly say it's the only thing I've ever read that had me believing in Buffy/Faith. I also really liked the interactions between Vamp Willow & Angel, and Wesley and pretty much everyone. I hope you decide to continue this one after all!
Smileyfax chapter 7 . 5/22/2004
Write more of this, plz. It's damn, damn good.
Claire chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
Love it, love it, love it...
nay chapter 7 . 1/13/2004
Got to write more of this it's one of my all time faves.
Alison chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
Excellent story, I am so hooked. Just more more more more please.
jane h chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
Never read a buffy and faith fic before surprised I'm enjoying it so much. Glad there's gonna be some spuffy as well can't stand Angel.
Well what can I say good story, all the characters are very well drawn, looking forward to the next part.
Annie1230 chapter 7 . 12/15/2003
Hey i really like your story its a good concept and well written, cant wait to see what happens next...FUFFY!