Reviews for Path of the Shura
shooodai chapter 1 . 12/23/2021
why is it always the good story that always abandoned, some cringy op cliche no progress story always have more than 20 chapter
RandomDude15 chapter 2 . 8/4/2021
You know, this was a really interesting story. I always enjoy a good Fate fic, and this has loads of potential. If you guys ever get back into it, I'd really appreciate it, but if not, well, that's your decision, I guess. At least put it into the "Abandoned Projects" section of your profile if that turns out to be the case, please.
ChangeMe4574 chapter 2 . 10/16/2020
It's... painful watching one of my favorite characters doom himself to a such a destructive path. Let's hope the development Shirou gets over the course of the story will knock some modicum of self-worth into him.
Nihai chapter 1 . 4/15/2020
I have been following your works since Ragnarok. Recently watched nearly all Type-Moon works. Noticed you also have a story for F/SN and I must admit, this is good. I wish it wasn't on hold and still updating, but just the hope is enough. Good luck.
Mystear chapter 2 . 2/14/2020
Really enjoying the premise set here, looking forward to see how this version of shirou takes on the world.
RoachVit chapter 2 . 11/28/2019
Damn, this is good, shame it's on hold.
YukiKazami chapter 2 . 8/18/2019
I truly hope to see more of this soon. I'm working on my own version of a more competent Shirou fic, and this is truly inspiring, though a totally different direction than mine.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 2 . 7/21/2019
This is fantastic!
RotcehM chapter 2 . 5/31/2019
Good
Reginleif2004 chapter 2 . 5/28/2019
Damn this is a cool concept. Definitely looking forward to more.
kunomosu chapter 2 . 5/4/2019
Kinda weird that Kiri would say "English." Pretty sure they'd all be conversing in japanese.
HPfan7-8 chapter 2 . 4/27/2019
Loved it and can’t wait for more.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2019
Again this chapter shows great character development in what seems like the same standard events by being subtle. Your way of writing does a good job developing characters subtly which really enhances my experience of it. Keep it up and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Alakrux chapter 1 . 4/12/2019
Looking forward to seeing where this one goes. There are only small differences from canon right now but I can see that will slowly change. I can’t wait for the next update.
GuardianOfTheUniverse chapter 2 . 4/10/2019