Reviews for Ghost In The Machine
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
Great chapter, I love Riddicks pov, and I think you've got him spot on.
angel19872006 chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Please update
Rhiannon Bell chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
i think everyone has figured out that you're not going to be updating this story but i thought i had to tell you that this is probably the most original story line i've read (and i've read a lot of pitch black fanfic!).

it's a real shame you're not going to be continuing this story but no one can force or guilt you into writing anymore because believe me if i thought it would work after all this time of no updates i would try!

xx
Riddick Fan chapter 3 . 10/8/2007
Hi! This story is great... almost an AU for Dark Fury. Please update soon... want to know where you're taking this story.
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Izzy4 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Have you given up on this one? If so, it's a shame.
cat chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
what the hell is wrong with you! i've been waiting for you to update this GREAT story for like a year now. you suck magor ass!
Choas Babe chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
Too long since girl, not getting this one. Bad memories and desperationcornered corneredlast ditch damn everything to hell effort for escape
Silvia Martinez chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
Let me know when the next chapter is up
nihongirl chapter 3 . 10/23/2003
Really enjoyed this story,really powerful first chapter and interesting development of Jack and Riddick's relationship. Am really keen to know where you're going with this. Am hoping some butt will be kicked and some nightmares ended! Thanks.
Hatteress chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
PAID
Accio-Sholto chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
This is a great story line! This was close to my line of thinking about why Jack would masquerade as a boy. The only thing that I found wrong was that the chapters were too short! :) I can't wait for the next chapter!
dRAMAKWEEN411 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
are you gonna update yet or what! Dont MAKE me come over there! lol :)
Mav chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
I think it's very update soon.I like it and would like to read .bye.
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 3 . 5/15/2003
I like this. It's the first Pitch Black story I've read that I liked so far.