Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
CMVreud chapter 8 . 11/22
You know, if Potter was someone with like 200 IQ. He'd come to the 'rememberall was stolen pretty quick', perhaps a day sniffing around for the scent and then finding out it's Malfoy... Going to Dumbledore and asking him about the laws of theft.
Especially when the scion of a noble house steals a valuable artifact of an ancient and noble house.
Ellen Kuhfeld chapter 102 . 11/17
This was excellent. It was long, but I never felt wearied from reading it. In among all the details, I only noticed a few problems with continuity, and they were so minor I can't remember what they were. The most outstanding property of the story, though, was that it was KIND. No bashing, little stupidity, and everybody was shown in as good a light as possible. That's a rarity, though they do happen - I remember one Worm fanfic which was positively serene.
suprita45 chapter 26 . 11/12
Thoroughly enjoying this! I think you might be single-handedly helping me through some anxiety issues with your writing! However... onion bhajji... Chinese?!
Lokiethegod chapter 2 . 11/6
Thank you for the details of Harry very well done. Its in the AN at the bottom which is weird but put in a way i can easily picture him, which considering some stories have trouble describing human Harry, thats saying something. Cant wait to read the rest of this.
I enjoyed it so much that almost crying now that I've reached the end. Loved it!
Thechaosmaster chapter 102 . 10/27
Empress as Extreamly Senior Professor Of Magic Linguistics is such a great thing to see. I actually really enjoyed Harry and Empress' friendship throughout this entire story. In a way, they felt like they had some kind of sibling relationship, and I just loved it.

Plus, Ron creating Wizarding Space Travels is hilarious. This was the first Harry Potter story I ever read, and I enjoyed it greatly.

Great job.
Thechaosmaster chapter 70 . 10/23
Wow, I hated reading Umbridge. She made me want to strangle her. So, congratulations, by that regard, you got her on point. And Moody is right. She does deserve whatever the DADA Jinx has in store for her. Can't wait!
garciajas666 chapter 5 . 10/21
"Harry had also started trying to read his book-for-the-train, which was meant to finish off the whole plot of the Malloreon." I'm surprised you know that series. It's one of my favorites so it's nice to see someone have a mention of it.
good story
Patch le requin-baleine chapter 14 . 10/14
I love the detail of Tim tam pass word! I had to check if it was actually the biscuit I had in mind, it really make me doubt my own knowledge of sweets
KorentinBlack chapter 102 . 10/8
This may not have been the best Potter fanfiction I've seen, or the most imaginative, or the most tightly plotted (to be fair, there's a lot of competition there) but bloody hell, it's leagues and away the most utterly delightful.

And the longer I read it, the more you could feel the Belgariad dialogue style coming through, which only increased the joy of it!

I only regret that I've come to the end.
BOOOORING, author couldn't even be bothered to change Harrys Wand despite his serious change in personality...
PirateGypsieQueen chapter 102 . 10/4
Totally fabulous take of HP.

Very clever world building and OCs that really stand out as characters - My favourite is Empress! Broken hearted originally but gives back to others sort of like her ... and is definitely a BAMF
Igniferroque chapter 20 . 9/27
Who did Neville see die? Both of his parents are simply catatonic. Why can’t Harry see the thestrals.
Igniferroque chapter 16 . 9/27
Have you the author read all the books you mention?
3,726 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »