Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
rgjflood chapter 40 . 6h
I love this Percy. He’s just so chill with his brothers and they all love each other even if they get on each other nerves sometimes
Mazzax Manacry chapter 51 . 12/8
A potential alternative would be to have a dementor suck the soul shard out of the horcrux. But then there’s the question of whether the dementor would then become a horcrux.
arckane chapter 5 . 12/8
This sucks
Oxnate chapter 51 . 12/8
Thank you for this.
hdres chapter 6 . 12/7
Excellent story. I really like the character of your Harry and his struggles to understand his place in the world. Thank you for sharing your story.
Harry Potter is an adult and he has been for years. Read Rowling.
toothlessgolfer chapter 51 . 12/7
Not a good week for Riddle, indeed. Three Horcruxes down, and Dumbledore just escaped a nasty curse... because you do not put on the One Ring!
The New York Bear chapter 51 . 12/7
Wow. Three horcruxes down in one day. Hopefully they'll be able to find the others as well.

I'll be interested to see how the upcoming Goblet of Fire section plays out in this story for a couple of reasons:

1) Will Voldemort still want to use Harry's blood for his resurrection? (assuming he can penetrate Harry's hide that is) Or will he decide to use someone else because a) he doesn't want to "taint" his new body with blood from a beast and b) he doesn't want to risk potential unknown side effects from using non-human blood.

2) Harry's draconic magic resistance makes it quite possible that Dumbledore's age line around the Goblet of Fire will not affect him. Therefore Harry could possibly submit his own name into the tournament if he wanted to - and / or submit other peoples' names for them if they want (Gred and Forge come to mind, as does Ron).

Looking forward to see how you handle this part of the story. Keep up the great work!
Cariannis chapter 19 . 12/6
I don't know if anyone else told you this yet but your THAC0 is wrong. THAC0 only went up to 10 and down to -10 not twenty.

This part.

"No, wait," Neville said, and Harry paused. "I know what you mean. I'll just use my sword instead. So my THAC0 is twenty… let's see how this works."

Unless its two novice D&Der's getting it wrong? If that just ignore this then.

Loving the story so far and can't wait to see where it goes.
Oxnate chapter 25 . 12/6
Enjoying this greatly so far.

Just had a thought: You mentioned that weak enchantments don't last very long. I hope that Harry's duplicated books start to disappear soon. I don't know if he'd notice one or two books, but if his "hoard" suddenly shrinks, I bet he'd notice.

Perhaps you've already planned this or even written this already and I just haven't gotten that far yet, if so, bravo. Otherwise, I just wanted to get this idea out there before I forgot.

Thanks again!
Tetradical chapter 51 . 12/6
Awesome!
Verdauga chapter 7 . 12/6
Wait, he's totally gonna become school mascot by mistake isn't he?
Verdauga chapter 7 . 12/6
You were totally just waiting to make a joke about the school motto, weren't you? I like it.
Verdauga chapter 4 . 12/6
Book Horde. YES. This is Good.
Verdauga chapter 2 . 12/6
Harry looks neat. And I adore the mental image of him just popping his ears up in surprise.
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »