Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
Shiro Inutoko chapter 95 . 10h
Question, with regards to Ron wanting more space while in space: is there any reason he can't just expand the space in Ratatoskr's cabin?
ShadowPillow chapter 3 . 15h
Hagrid is fantastic. He's so chill about the entire thing, and just happy to meet a dragon and then find out, that's also Harry! He's fantastic, and I love him in this.

"Yes?" Harry replied. "You're the first person to mention that, actually." That was also great.
ShadowPillow chapter 2 . 15h
I suppose in the original story Dumbledore really expected the Dursleys to tell him about magic and owls. Otherwise, the deluge of letters with no way to respond just really doesn't make sense, though Harry in canon enjoyed it well enough. I like this interpretation though, it's funny and I like Harry's philosophical, unpreterbed nature. He truly feels like a dragon.
aalens chapter 12 . 2/28
Love the philosopher’s stone being put aside as a potential snack!
... I finished the paper in-between bits I could pull my self away from... my painting is going to make doing that harder …

Next chapter!
maximusrexmundi chapter 97 . 2/23
I love that this story is culminating in Harry Potter turning into Kerbal Space Program lol
... my paper still isn't done... to the next chapter!
Oh, Harry. You have so much more self control than I. Now, the paper due tonight or the next chapter...
Thoth99 chapter 7 . 2/23
This is a thoroughly entertaining idea, it's good fun, and it's very nice to see some of the adults behaving like more-or-less responsible adults. But honestly... I think one of these chapters needs a little interlude. Something along the lines of

After Harry had left Filius turned to Dumbledore; "OK, I know that accidental magic can be difficult to unwind - but we turn children who have transformed themselves back to normal all the time. Why can't we do something about this?"

Dumbledore sighed. "Usually St. Mungo's or the Auror's catch such transformations early on. Magical families call for help as a matter of course and Muggles start making an immediate fuss, which draws attention. In this case... the transformation linked into the spells designed to hide dragons AND into the spells meant to protect him from magical attention. So not only did he turn into something highly resistant to magic, but his magic has had years to make that form his baseline, he sees it as normal, and he likes it! Even if we could get his consent and overcome all that to change him back - and I'm not at all sure we could without a lot of research and risking killing him - he'd probably turn into a dragon again in short order."

Madame Pomfrey chimed in as well. "Besides... think about what he EATS. For YEARS. His tissues are half made of things that would poison a normal wizard! We'd have to run elemental transmutations all though him to keep him from dying as soon as his body shifted back. Nobody has that kind of fine control. He's a dragon to stay - just like muggleborn magical kids who transform and aren't found sometimes found new species."

I know that it's lighthearted and fun - but it really seems like someone would have suggested "changing him back" at some point, and it would be nice to have a reason why the possibility doesn't ever get mentioned.
... does he walk on two legs, four? I have so many questions.
blackthornberry chapter 97 . 2/22
Really enjoying this. It's a joy to read and I love that it's so thoroughly grounded in the worlds I spent a lot of time in while growing up.
Minna Vipera chapter 97 . 2/20
Doing a re-read of this (because this story is awesome) and I’m just wondering, if Harry went to a muggle doctor for an X-ray, what would it look like? Both from the muggle and magic perspective
TheHuntresss chapter 22 . 2/19
Practice 5 nights a week isn't practical in a school setting. when is he suppose to do homework? or any extra studying? I get Wood is a fanatic but someone needs to apply brakes to his over enthusiasm and go to McGonnagal..
SandsOfTimeAndDropsOfBlood chapter 97 . 2/18
When Isaac'd just said queen, what with the "just because it's a stereotype doesn't mean you have to avoid fitting it" thing, I thought it was his subtle way of coming out as gay. Then he said man when he looked at Dean, so I figured he was using stereotypes of the people he was talking to, and so was actually outing Tanisis as gay.
But, no, he's just from Liverpool, and his/Tanisis'/both sexualities are, if, in fact, queer, coincidentally queer. Or maybe that' just what he *wants* his friends/us by extension to think?! *dun dun DuUUuuuUuuUuuuuuuUuUUUUuUuuUuUnnnNNNNNnn!*
long.star14 chapter 64 . 2/17
Dragon song was my firsts McCaffrey book well these three books of that grouping
2,815 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »