Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
aesir21 chapter 93 . 12/16/2020
Very interesting idea on teaching the empress how to read and something very worthwhile as well as the tune project.
Battlesny chapter 31 . 12/16/2020
The British Wizarding World passed antidiscrimination laws (or whatever type of laws this is) in the late 90s?
aesir21 chapter 92 . 12/16/2020
I love Elf communism and its anarchy. I hope all head boys/girls will have variation of the map from now on to check on students
August D. Helsing chapter 78 . 12/15/2020
When making a sword, you never quench it with water, you use oil, usually something like canola, vegetable or olive oil. Otherwise it becomes extremely brittle due to how fast it cools down in comparison. I actually had to skim over that part of the chapter due to how uncomfortable it made me.
Covid-20 chapter 27 . 12/15/2020
Did Dumbledore see cloud?
SilverFishK chapter 91 . 12/15/2020
Dam busters and dolphins of Pern. I think there must be a pun in there somewhere. Smh

Speaking of bathrooms, one issue never addressed is how metal shavings might affect poo.

But recently I've watched a YouTube video about soft world building and hard world building and now I know: just go with it because of magic. And because you are doing soft world building, we should just accept things as they are.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2020
Loving this story and all the references to the Belgariad/Mallorean, it’s awesome! I’d write a longer review but I’d rather read the next chapter haha!
Nightfire k'Vala chapter 92 . 12/15/2020
great chapters!
airistal chapter 93 . 12/15/2020
Thank you for this lovely early christmas present.
Diddleymaz chapter 92 . 12/14/2020
Great chapter, and I still wish you had a guide to the differently shaped students
maximusrexmundi chapter 93 . 12/14/2020
I get the sense something bad is on the horizon
Dumbledore chapter 93 . 12/14/2020
Somehow you managed to make Dumbledore even more Dumbledore than he already was. This must be what happens when a Dumbledore isn’t having to deal with the worst stresses of being a Dumbledore. Hopefully Dumbledore will continue to Dumbledore for a long time coming. Although even if he doesn’t, he has certainly given Harry enough Dumbledoreness to keep up the Dumbledore tradition of being a Dumbledore.
Keolah chapter 14 . 12/14/2020
Battlesny, draughts is a board game also known as checkers.
Ri2 chapter 93 . 12/14/2020
I miss the rainbow beard.
Inritus chapter 93 . 12/14/2020
This was a good chapter, I'm curious on where you're going to take this because unless I'm misremembering things, Harry didn't finish Hogwarts.
2,816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »