Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
NamfoodleTuren chapter 95 . 1/8/2022
It strikes me that, while in other fics people like to point out how Molly Weasley drives her sons away as soon as they become adults with her overbearing and oppressive attitude, this one the the first I've read where one of them seems to be trying to LEAVE THE PLANET to get away from her. :D
Iamaturkey chapter 102 . 1/7/2022
And now, as I finish this story, having first started it when you had just released chapter 32, and having waiting to continue past 40 until you got far ahead of me, and then having lost and refound the story around chapter 70, I can truly say that this was one of the best stories I have read on this platform.
shubhendu dutta chapter 102 . 1/6/2022
This was a really really great story. I would really like to hear more about interstellar travels of Ron and group. This is also a very good set-up for many a crossovers, if you need story ideas.
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 102 . 1/3/2022
Enjoying the story thanks
yrlastin chapter 36 . 12/30/2021
I thought Arithmancy was for spellcrafting too!
dr mad eye chapter 1 . 12/30/2021
i read this on VR
yrlastin chapter 10 . 12/30/2021
If he read The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings in one night. then he is one hell of a Speed reader!
The Fawkes Paradox chapter 7 . 12/29/2021
It is so true that writing based on parchment length is confusing. You could just write large letters, and be over with in like 10 minutes
I never noticed that lmao
KariTheFae chapter 30 . 12/24/2021
Wagga is more than just not a village it's a rural city with a major transport hub.
KariTheFae chapter 22 . 12/23/2021
I am thoroughly enjoying this story now, the number of times I am forced to stop mid sentence due to an attack of the giggles is quite stunning.
Majerus chapter 50 . 12/17/2021
"
"But then again, I am not a physician."

"Do you mean physicist, sir?" Harry checked.

"Oh, dear me, not one of those either," Dumbledore agreed readily. "Nor even a physiotherapist. I am entirely without fizz of any description, aside from what may be found in a fizzing whizzbee."
"
Thank you for a most wonderfully Dumbledorian Dumbledore.

"
Harry supposed that meant he was the Hobbits, but that was all right. Being a Hobbit was a nice sort of person to be, really, and he couldn't complain.
"
I love your story, and bits like this just make me snuggle into the tale and feel content. It's a rare gift you are giving me and I just wanted to thank you very much for it.
rhidragon chapter 102 . 12/16/2021
A fabulous story. Thank you.

A lot of late nights/early mornings as I struggled to put this story down.

A lot of "got that book" with Anne Mccaffery and Terry Pratchett. And "will have to try and find that book" with some of the others mentioned.
ellie chapter 4 . 12/10/2021
harry would absolutely adore wings of fire, i think
peterco chapter 32 . 12/7/2021
I love it!
This story is so wholesome it makes me feel all fussy inside :)
Madeline T hatter chapter 3 . 12/1/2021
On the third chapter theres a bit of a jump and it skips quite a bit of the story line heres the part

That's fine," Harry replied, remembering how Uncle Vernon sometimes needed a bit of a drink of brandy to calm him down. Harry had always wondered what it tasted like, given how it smelled, but that was something he knew he'd have to wait for until he was old enough.

Hearing him speak seemed to comfort the witch slightly, and she crouched down a little to reach Harry's level. "It's nice to meet you, dear – I'm Madam Malkin."
3,739 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »