Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
SkittleKick chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
I wouldn't have had any clue what happened at the end of this chapter if not for having watched The Crown on Netflix. My gf had to correct me when I asked if she was Charles' wife now. Sure, I'd heard of it before, but I was a kid when it happened, and I only heard it in passing a couple times since then.

I'm an ignoramus of the US, though not the typical Trump-loving kind. More the living-under-a-rock kind.
fringeperson chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
Thank you for writing, and for including that extremely relevant piece of history that a lot of us lived through.
dreaddragonknight chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
Cursebreaking is one of those things that i personally wished would be brought up more often in fics
Marcus Rowland chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
It's amazing how often Diana's death gets ignored in Harry Potter fanfic set in year 6-7, which is a shame because it can be very useful for plot purposes - Britain almost shut down for nearly a week between her death and the funeral, large parts of London shut down during the actual funeral, and things like TV, radio, and even the top ten records changed without warning.
buterflypuss chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
good chap
Aotrs Commander chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
Pfftahahahahahahahahahaha!

Not your best day AGAIN, eh, Voldy?
Mernom chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
Having the entire plot resolve itself ends up making you unprepared for when things actually hit the fan.
Luckily, this incident ended up solving itself as well.
dreaddragonknight chapter 90 . 11/22/2020
huh, that was anticlimatic
frankieu chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
nice chapter thx for writing it
Sightless Scholar chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
Even as a Yank(in the British sense, I'm too far south to count in the American sense), I knew exactly which princess you were talking about even before the author's note... admittedly, I couldn't tell you when Diana died without looking it up, and while I've read many Harry Potter fanfics that referenced the real-life history of the 1990s running along side the events of the story, I think this might be the first time I've heard a fanfic author draw attention to Diana's death, if not the first to reference it at all.
deveantartist chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
Just finished chapter 90 when this drop. Today is looking up for me, guys.
holyscythe chapter 91 . 11/22/2020
thank you making this chapter i enjoyed it alot,
so how many chapter will you make because this fells like its almost the end, and that would make me sad if that was the case.
have a nice day and a great time writing.
i love that harry was at gringots it was fun to read about.
from a you old fan.
:D
SilverFishK chapter 7 . 11/22/2020
This is the chapter with the sole discussion about why Harry used a dragon.

Because magic.

It'll do.
The New York Bear chapter 90 . 11/21/2020
Excellent chapter, as always. Let's see now, the score stands at:
Harry Potter - 2
Dean Thomas - 1
Lord Voldemort - 0
I credited Dean with one because it was his trap suggestions that brought down Quirrel and Voldemort in first year so it seemed only fair
Emmy Scribe Protra chapter 90 . 11/21/2020
This is the most hilarious way for Harry to handle Voldemort I have seen in ages.
2,765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »