Reviews for Harry Is A Dragon, And That's Okay
Tony Moonstone chapter 26 . 7/31/2021
That was one of the most memorable Christmas chapters ever in the Harry Potter Fanfiction Universe.
Loads of fun and happiness.
The gifts were great, and I love Sirius even more now.
paueorr chapter 102 . 7/31/2021
I enjoyed this quite a lot. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
-P
Shuttereye chapter 102 . 7/31/2021
I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter of this story. Truly one of my favourites! Thank you so much for sharing! And I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Essiebeth chapter 14 . 7/31/2021
The fact that Harry doesn't know what a Tim Tam is, is just one of the saddest things ever! It breaks this Aussie Lassies heart.

Speaking of which: Dear Author, might thou be from the Great Southern Land?
Essiebeth chapter 11 . 7/31/2021
I'm with Harry on this one. 'The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empires is definitely inferior to 'The Silmarillion', not just because it lacks dragons, though...
Essiebeth chapter 7 . 7/31/2021
I really need to reread 'The Silmarillion' again, a) because it's been over 15 years since I last read it, and b) because I honestly don't remember the dragons crashing into mountains...
Essiebeth chapter 8 . 7/30/2021
I'm not a dragon, sadly, but I'd have a hard time giving up my copy of 'Dragonflightor ANY of the Dragonriders of PERN bookstoo. Maybe I AM a dragon, or bookwyrm, just trapped in human form, and my books are just my horde...
Guest chapter 102 . 7/30/2021
Very enjoyable story. I loved all of the books that were mentioned!
Zavod chapter 25 . 7/29/2021
Percy the Defenestrator? That's awesome. 2 writing points!
Tony Moonstone chapter 12 . 7/28/2021
I am so happy that you are making Dean a central character instead of a background character in this really interesting storyline.
Tony Moonstone chapter 11 . 7/28/2021
This was a fun chapter.
I loved the scene where Harry hid in the snow.
Imagine having a dragon as a snowball fight buddy.
What he did for Ron for Christmas, was very touching.
I’m so loving this story, can’t wait for more.
DragonReader18 chapter 102 . 7/28/2021
Congratulations! First for finishing such a long story that accurately cover 7 books of information. Next for doing something that I think nobody has ever done with a harry potter story including JK Rowling, which is write a story about kids going to going to school to learn magic and actually describe what they are learning. It is very rare that I come across a story that has an original plot or story idea. Seriously, I have been reading 1000s of every type of harry potter fanfiction possible for 10 years and while there are some stories that go in-depth in one or two subject that is usually as far as they go for describing the school process and even then it is usually then just focused on how to use that to defeat Voldemort.
You have written a story that covers every single subject at Hogwarts, given detailed lessons on how that magic works, and how it advances at different levels for every year taught there. Including electives that were only ever discussed like runes and arithmancy, that were never given a proper definition on what is taught in those classes. Then you went a step further and created a whole new class, Alchemy! You have literally created a whole class with detailed explanations of what is involved in a subject that is only casually mentioned in the first book as something Flamel is famous for. You have given the hows and whys of every type of magic in a way that makes so much sense that if you were to put a wand in my hand I might have to reread this as a how to manual for my magic schooling.
On top of that, you also managed to write a story of a group of friends just hanging out, going to school, and having random conversations like any regular student going to school would. They just happen to have these conversations on the subject of magic and one of them just happens to be a dragon. There are descriptions and explanations for everything that goes on in the life of a student outside of classes from clubs to study groups to the ins and outs of Quidditch and how it affects their lives. I also enjoyed how creative the elves got with the food preparation.
Finally, we come to the fact that 90% of the drama that happens at Hogwarts is stopped or prevented by the simple fact Harry and/or the adults in charge act like responsible and reasonable human beings. Just look at the changes that can happen to draco when harry actually remains polite and did not rise up to his taunting. Combine that with the harry and his friends being a little bit calmer and smarter and you get a whole bunch of changes that just feel natural and not oc even though what they are doing is VERY oc. Which in turn leads to my favorite part of the story…RON becomes and ASTRONAUT! Not only that but he actually builds his own spaceship, with help from his friends, to fulfill his dream to go into space and lands on the moon! Another first for me when it comes to harry potter fanfiction.
There is so much more I could say to praise this story but just don’t know how to get it all written down. All in all this is one of the longest and most enjoyable stories I have read in a long time and I just want to say WELL DONE AND CONGRATULATIONS!
Tony Moonstone chapter 5 . 7/28/2021
So far, I’m really enjoying the story.
Funny at times and it’s really making my imagination of what is happening go berserk.
Can’t wait to start the next chapter.
thekatiekins chapter 16 . 7/28/2021
I still have so much reading to do, and I like NEVER comment, BUT I had to stop in here and say how much I enjoyed the way you have written Dumbledore. I feel like it's hard to get him canon so most go overly bad or overly good. He's a hoot but fearsome in the way he should be and I am here for it. *clap clap*
icemsn chapter 85 . 7/28/2021
the book you refer to is NOT called A Game of Thrones, that's only the name of the tv show, the first book is called A Song of Ice and Fire
3,596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »